• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
He's a Best Hair winner, damn it!

jvaUD7k4nSK5u.PNG
WHY IS AUSTIN THERE

HE DIDNT HAVE NO HAIR

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I know everyone jizzes over Shield because of IWC but they still don't have any point, and they're dragging it on way too long with no real direction.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
HHH has really aged in such a short period of time, and he's gained a good deal of weight.

The guy is still a mark for his own nonsense. Give yourself as many awards and titles as you want, hunter. You're not Stone Cold, HBK, or Rock.

ecurbj

lol, AJ is going to do a special announcing of Ziggler! And look how she went up that ladder? Booty sticking out and everything! <3

Alucard

Banned
So I know everyone jizzes over Shield because of IWC but they still don't have any point, and they're dragging it on way too long with no real direction.

Punk's injury probably left creative scrambling.

I think their aim is pretty clear. They attack people who they think don't deserve what they're getting. "A shield against injustice." Makes sense to me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think after the TLC match last night you can't resent us being fans of the Shield.

I'm not talking about wrestling though. Their gimmick went from 'injustices' to just being the Nexus and attacking people for no reason/
Punk's injury probably left creative scrambling.

I think their aim is pretty clear. They attack people who they think don't deserve what they're getting. "A shield against injustice." Makes sense to me.

Didn't they attack Tyson Kidd or Justin Gabriel at a house show?

Top Bottom