• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Its more like a thread devoted to The Prototype due to the Lapsed Fan shilling in the OP.

TLF is too much for me. Six hours? I can't. Even cutting out the hour they spend shilling their stuff that's 5 hours on a 2:30 show. RR 1997 is my jam but fuck me.

Meanwhile LAW actually produced something cool to start off the new year. WCW 2000 week by week.

Confession, I dug the UPW-era Prototype gimmick when he was doing the android/cyborg or whatever thing, I was kind of disappointed that Cena was only the Prototype by name and more just the "Prototype of the perfect WWE star or some shit I can't remember" in OVW. It's good he didn't keep the name when he got called up, I did like uneducated hicks in the "Kentuckiana" area calling him the "Prontotype".

Zayn/Nak was like a smark Rock/Hogan. Those dudes could have phoned it in and still been march of the weekend. I wish I was there live.

Also, when's Big Show vs AJ???
C0-5dBfUoAQ_pMb.jpg

Seeing Show so thin, especially no gut, is creeping me out.

EDIT: Wait there a new OT? I saw no link! Guess I'll go find it.

Top Bottom