• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

NastyBook

Man, they should really let this guy come out again as an MMA striker, because that shit is terrible, and I saw the light behind his eyes die a bit once he hit the podium.

New Day should win this clean.

ElRenoRaven

I wish they would just get rid of the Slammy's

They used to be cool back in the day when they were quasi serious. Felt like a precursor to the HOF. I think they should combine Slammys and the HOF together. Cut down the amount of awards and make them serious again and include a few HOF inductions and bam you have a good ceremony.

Nameless

A. Watch my fantasy team's playoff defeat in real-time on MNF
B. Finally watch one the anime my anime watching friends won't stop recommending and talking about
C. Keep watching Raw...

What a shit night

Are the awards already determine or are they actually picked by the audience?
every time former writers and staff talk about it they say that the voting is all actually real.

I know Piper thought it was all a work and kept hassling a writer about the results before it was revealed live.

UberTag

They used to be cool back in the day when they were quasi serious. Felt like a precursor to the HOF. I think they should combine Slammys and the HOF together. Cut down the amount of awards and make them serious again and include a few HOF inductions and bam you have a good ceremony.
This makes too much sense to ever happen.

NastyBook

Congrats, Truth. New Day probably gets another nomination in some other category, since they could've filled that LOL category to the brim with their shenanigans.

Laws00

well i know i'm mad if this is real

newday.png

NastyBook

The two-and-a-half legged man is gonna walk away with this one.

Wyatt's would've been the winner if they actually succeeded and stole UT's power.

Top Bottom