• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Moa

giphy.gif

LOL AT STAR WARS

justjim89

This has been an awful show, even for a Slammy's episode.

The product has just been so bad lately in general, but tonight has really sucked.

The product has just been so bad lately in general, but tonight has really sucked.

This feels mailed-in, like they are not even trying. There is no way you look at a script of what has been shown so far tonight and think it's good.

Last week was awesome. The Slammys always suck, though, so I don't really give a fuck. Love Roman or hate him, the product actually feels like it has some direction with him having the title.

UberTag

This feels mailed-in, like they are not even trying. There is no way you look at a script of what has been shown so far tonight and think it's good.
Most episodes of WWE RAW feel mailed-in.
You can tell the WWE's challenges are entirely due to effort and not bothering to put in any most of the time.

Last week was awesome. The Slammys always suck, though, so I don't really give a fuck. Love Roman or hate him, the product actually feels like it has some direction with him having the title.
I wouldn't say it has direction so much as it feels like it's not stuck in a perpetual holding pattern while they dick around from pulling the trigger on what they intended to do all along (making Reigns the man).

The only direction we've seen out of Roman since winning the belt is continuing to tease a feud with Triple H.

Top Bottom