• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They missed an opportunity there by not putting the big show directly behind Bryan.

That being said...I, I, actually enjoyed that promo a lot.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
And tonight they're gonna screw him again.

Yep. the announcer will announce the match is for the title. Bryan will win, celebrate, then steph and hhh will come out and say that they never said the match would be for the title.

The end

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so what does everyone on here think now AJ left TNA ?

jred2k

Its weird how 2013 went directly from August to December. I thought there was supposed to be a few more months in there, but I guess not.

Sanjuro

They missed an opportunity there by not putting the big show directly behind Bryan.

That being said...I, I, actually enjoyed that promo a lot.

People just complain because they are conditioned to do so, regardless if they have any clue what is good or bad.

Also, most people don't know anything.

Ithil

They did it with Ryder too.

In fact, everyone that gets over on their own gets paired with Cena to be "put in their place" heel or face.

He buries heels and hijacks the face's accommplishments and support.

That's Ryder, who would never have gone past the mid-card (but should have been a comfortable mid card act for years). Bryan's been consistently popular for nearly two years, so it's increasingly petty/absurd that WWE are still going "nu-uh, too short!" like anyone buys that other than Vince.

cena_puts_over_db5gj19.gif

Hopefully Bryan wins tonight so Cena can get another title shot at Orton.

One of the things WWE has really fixed this year, and I do think it is in large part to HHH, because it was something he said a couple of years back that he wanted to greatly improve, was the tag team division. A lot of interesting teams, and good matches.

One of the things WWE has really fixed this year, and I do think it is in large part to HHH, because it was something he said a couple of years back that he wanted to greatly improve, was the tag team division. A lot of interesting teams, and good matches.

Hope he fixes the belts because they look like huge copper coins at the moment. They don't exactly scream Champions.

strobogo

Banned

WWE should be rocking a tag division like WCW had in 1992-1993. Various Dangerous Alliance teams, Barry and Dustin, MVC, Steiners, Hollywood Blondes, Flair and Arn, and random Japan teams.

Definitely. It looked like last year's revived division was dead in the beginning of the year, but they've upped it a bunch since then

Making it all the more baffling as to what Show and Rey are doing here

strobogo

Banned
Holy fuck, the announcers give so little of a shit they're taking selfies during the match AND it's done on camera instead of watching the match?

I haven't watched much WWE or, well any professional wrassling for a while now. But do they always just sit beside the ring and take selfies while a match is going on?

Ithil

I get it! That is topical!

Also, did they just tell us we have an app tutorial coming later, like it's a highlight?

Top Bottom