• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Desktop Thread June 30 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACES.jpg

Can't wait for Ace combat V! :D

Desperado

desktop.jpg

swoon...we have the same wallpaper...except not. weird.

Aston shell pisses me off. It makes simple things complicated...like putting a damn icon on the desktop. BAH

Blackie

Although it would probably be quite an extra hastle for some people, I wish everyone would post a link to the plain wallpaper when they post in these desktop threads.

There are always so many great wallpapers that I have to send out fleets of pms to get the proper info on them all.

desktop.jpg

Clean as a whistle.

BTW people, if you want your desktop to look good, you need to clean those crappy icons and make sure the colors interact well.

Blackie said:
Although it would probably be quite an extra hastle for some people, I wish everyone would post a link to the plain wallpaper when they post in these desktop threads.

There are always so many great wallpapers that I have to send out fleets of pms to get the proper info on them all.

When I grab wallpaper, I don't write down the URL or the name of the site that I got it from.

I'm more than willing to share the wallpaper if people ask. It'll have to be from my own hosting and it won't be from the site I grabbed it from. 9 times out of 10, I don't know where I got it from.

Deg

Banned
Degdesktop80.jpg

want to change my windows look but dont know how yet. Will go for a light colour,white or silver look.

shinjijai

Pattergen said:
How did you take that screen grab? And what's up with the top toolbar, looks different than mine.

I just use the print screen key on the keyboard to take the screen grab. As for the taskbar, I'm using TD4 Panther theme, and with some systray I reshack/downloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom