• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

So noone is doing Atheon or Crota? The hell is going on in this place! Its effing Tuesday MFers!
Its dying, I can feel it...

We're looking for one more on Crota normal!

1.) Amibguous Cad (Tohoya)
2.) ethomaz (ethomaz)
3.) hal-x9000 (HAL-x9000)
4.) Resseh (Resseh)
5.) Cilonen (cilonen)
6.)

Maybe this is the week I get one of them?? Hawkmoon/Ballerhorn/Thunderlord/Fatebringer????

hahaha-no.gif

Sullichin

Oh my fucking god.
My reward from Nightfall #2 was a legendary heavy engram.
It turned into two shards. Two shards from Nightfall. It could have been the Horn until the last second.

noomi

I don't care for the 4th horseman either, but when you get that mida....Man, I love that weapon. If you like handcannons, then Mida is a scout rifle you will gravitate to.

Should have bought it when Xur had it damnit :/ I looked at it and said.... nah I don't need it. Even though I had over 100 coins that week probably. *shakes head*

Did you finish up all your weekly runs? NF, raids...etc?

E92 M3

Oh my fucking god.
My reward from Nightfall #2 was a legendary heavy engram.
It turned into two shards. Two shards from Nightfall. It could have been the Horn until the last second.

They need to either remove engrams from NF (shitty reward) or stop having legendary engrams turn into ass. For best result, do both.

Greenymac

Should have bought it when Xur had it damnit :/ I looked at it and said.... nah I don't need it. Even though I had over 100 coins that week probably. *shakes head*

Did you finish up all your weekly runs? NF, raids...etc?

I just need to do one more weekly, but I havent done any raiding....

And the joy you expressed wouldn't have nearly been the same if Xur was selling it. That's why I think some weapons should maintain their mythical status and not be given away by Xur.

I get that. I wouldn't have been fist pumping and hollering if it was Xur. The end result is the same however. Just miss out on the initial excitement. At least, it isn't on the same level.

E92 M3

I get that. I wouldn't have been fist pumping and hollering if it was Xur. The end result is the same however. Just miss out on the initial excitement. At least, it isn't on the same level.

The excitement is what drives us! I still remember getting the Mythoclast and more recently the Black Hammer. If Xur sold FB (hypothetically) I wouldn't be happy with that type acquisition. As pissed of as I am at the Templar, I still want that bad boy to be a random drop. Nonetheless, I am beating a dead horse here.

Me and T-44 are hoping to w/ DrDrizz at some point. Not sure on a time. I'd honestly like to start w/ Crota because after 5 attempts I still don't have the Word. Would love it for Void Burn Weeklies.

I have the check point on Crota in HM. I'm looking to beat him too cause I haven't did it on HM yet.

I think the delay in HoW is actually a smart move. If it hit in March, the gap would be even worse between HoW and Comet. Also,maybe they are redoing the raid to make it something great. I can wait.

This is how MMOs work, new content gets old and we all come back when new stuff hits. Buckle in folks, this is how destiny will be for 10 years.

Not exactly sure what happened in the last page, but I guess I'll start the sign ups for CE normal full run through again.

1.) amibguous cad
2.) Halx9000
3.) greenymac
4.) frost fiend
5.)
6.)

Top Bottom