• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Was streaming it last night. A good amount of people watched.

And you missed Crota coming into the Crystal area.

upload_convert.gif

giphy.gif

I'd have crapped myself.

Poor IRAW.

Quoting for new page.

Okay, I am going to get a VoG HM run going here. My best friend just dinged 30 and wants to run it real bad.

* Lush
* Lush's friend
* Marcello's Friend
* Silver (Possibly)
* Open
* Open

Hit me up on PSN: DJ_Lushious

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
Got invited by a random group in the tower last night, and made it to crota fairly easily. Didn't have the firepower to take him down consistently though. Have enough shards to get one of my other characters to 32.

My question to all that have ran the raid, should I upgrade the hunter or warlock first?

How do you get the Husk of the Pit ar to drop? I've killed at least 50 swords of Crota but no husk :(

I got while Patrolling the Moon. It's RNG so it might never drop. There's no sure way of getting it.

That said, always do that kill the blades of crota bouty on the first DLC mission.
Get in, kill, get out. By doing that eventualy my second and 3rd husks dropped (I sharded those as I dont keep duplicates).

I got while Patrolling the Moon. It's RNG so it might never drop. There's no sure way of getting it.

That said, always do that kill the blades of crota bouty on the first DLC mission.
Get in, kill, get out. By doing that eventualy my second and 3rd husks dropped (I sharded those as I dont keep duplicates).
Silver, do you want to get in on this HM VoG run? We only need one more.

Also, any easy way to kill Urzok the hated in Skywatch? That's one bad-ass mofo.

I spent weeks trying to find that weapon. Just keep at it :(

Fuck RNG

That said, always do that kills the blades of crota bouty on the first DLC mission.

Yeah that's what I do for the bounty, plus I went around moon and cosmodrome hunting swords but still no luck.

Hzoltan69

How do you get the Husk of the Pit ar to drop? I've killed at least 50 swords of Crota but no husk :(

I got three of them and they seemed to drop only when I killed the Blade in a few seconds without taking any damage (e.g. with rockets) Could be just a coincidence, though...

Also, any easy way to kill Urzok the hated in Skywatch? That's one bad-ass mofo.

Fuck RNG

Yeah that's what I do for the bounty, plus I went around moon and cosmodrome hunting swords but still no luck.
Take his shields down and then Hypehorn (or something with good DPS) him to death. You'll at least need one or two more people to help.

Or you can be like me and spend the next 12 hours killing Blades of Crota till it drops.

RNG bro. You have every other desired weapon though lol. I still remember doing the mission planning to grind for hours for the drop. . first kill and then it drops.

I tried taking his shield down with Thunderlord and it wasn't doing enough damage. Then I pulled out the raid Light of Abyss fusion rifle, killed him easily alone on my level 27 Warlock.

I got three of them and they seemed to drop only when I killed the Blade in a few seconds without taking any damage (e.g. with rockets) Could be just a coincidence, though...

I've done that as well, killed him within 2 seconds of spawning with 2 rockets, no husk :(

Take his shields down and then Hypehorn (or something with good DPS) him to death. You'll at least need one or two more people to help.

Yeah guess I'll have to try it with a fireteam, always tried it solo and can never kill him in time.

GAF XBOX ONE Destiny (& crota hm) list thus far;

- Liquidsnake00 (32 Hunter)
- randomraawr
- dmh33 (32 Warlock x2 [dirty])
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona (32 Hunter)
- purg3 (32 Titan x3)
- Iceman829 (32 Hunter, 32 Warlock, 31 Titan)
- Homeboyd903 (32 Titan x3)
- TacticalFailure (32 Titan, 31 warlock, 31 hunter)
- yLEFTy (32 titan and hunter and 31 warlock)
- Mortalikus (32 Titan)
- Ev0lved1 (31 Titan)
- SimpleCRIPPLE (32 Titan(x2))
- Vince DiCola (32 Warlock, 31 Titan, 31 Hunter)
- Karl2177 (32 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock)
- Macjester (31 Hunter, 31 Titan, 30 Warlock -- very soon 31)
- Toejam2501 (32 Warlocks x2, 31 Titan)
- Guitaratomik (Warlock 31 (Titan 31 soon))
- NJ Shlice (32 Warlock, 32 Titan, 31 Hunter)
- misterthirsty (32 Titan x2 and 31 warlock)
- rlench (30 Titan)
- justkelson (32 Titan, 31 Hunter (soon to be 32), 31 Warlock)
- Natural vV High (32 Hunter, 31 Titan)

Feel free to add everyone to your friend's lists.

Going to lunch now so feel free to PM me so I don't miss your post to be added.

Added a bunch of GT from this post.
GT: Mr Greencastle (32 Warlock, 31 Hunter, 31 Titan)

Sullichin

Saw Gjallarhorn drop in Control for a teammate. ahhhh

in other news I now really like when Soul of Crota is the daily because I can take down the soul with one Thunderlord clip and I usually leave with a good amount of glimmer.

Qwell

Any HM Crota kills happening that need another 32 any class with gjallarhorn and sword experience?

Or any gatekeepr farming happening?

PS4 = Qwell

Top Bottom