• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Deku Tree

Had to do Abomination Heist for final Thorn quest step. Realised half way through trying it on the Heroic Strike PL that I could just do it without Void burn by launching it directly. Did that and within 10 minutes I got the strike chest, used a Skeleton Key, got my Thorn and a 391 sniper. 2 EZ.

I did the same thing except I got a 400 LL DD.

Dalek

I'm at 385 now. (Still haven't raided)

So if I'm grinding for exotics and faction packages is there any reason for me to play heroic strikes instead of regular strikes

Dez_

Is 379 LL too low to attempt HM?
I would recommend that you wait until you hit 385, or at least 381 or above so that the enemies don't have that orange level thing going on. Despite the LL recommendation being 380, all of the encounters in HM are at 390.

Why do I get a feeling that we'll be seeing a bunch of requests for siege engine checkpoints next week.

I considered that after the first time I did it.
It's not a bad idea really. Skip Vosiks and do the rest of the raid and then start over back to Vosiks if you want. Leave the most difficult part til last.
As it is now I feel like if people get stuck at Vosiks, it wears them out for the rest of the raid and they start making a ton of mistakes later on.

I considered that after the first time I did it.
It's not a bad idea really. Skip Vosiks and do the rest of the raid and then start over back to Vosiks if you want. Leave the most difficult part til last.
As it is now I feel like if people get stuck at Vosiks, it wears them out for the rest of the raid and they start making a ton of mistakes later on.

It really does wear you down. Even a good run is tiring with all of the adds and zero down time between waves.

Top Bottom