• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Detective Club 2 SNES translated !! Metroid Director's other famous gem !!

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Agreed... but it's still a classic game and you can't call yourself a true Nintendroid if you haven't played it.

snapty00

Banned
Suck and Blow is a very good game. If you like puzzle games, then you should give that one a try. That actually seemed like one that Nintendo could've possibly kept going. There were small updates to it, though.

MASB

Tomato actually finished the game? Yahoo!! He's been wroking on it for years. I didn't think it would never come out. Glad Demi helped him out, otherwise the never part probably would have been accurate. ;) I'll have to check the game out soon. :)

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Team Shikamaru Presents (c) 1998

Awesome experience so far. The gameplay thus far is nothing mindblowing, it'sa standard text adventure. The music, story, and R&D1 style are pretty cool though.

BuG

I'm not one to really enjoy text-adventures, but I thought the coroner's reaction to my checking of the first victim's lap was chuckle-worthy, in a primary school kind of way.

Top Bottom