• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger |OT| The newest Smash Bros character

GRW810

I seriously hope he is in Smash 4. Makes sense, he is built for brawling. They better put Shulk and Little Mac in there too.

Having missed out on Rolling Western 1 should I just skip that now the sequel is out? Seems like it's the first game plus improvements so just getting 2 seems logical.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So how chock-full of content is this game? I heard it has 2000~ blocks more than the original.

Nohar

This game caught my curiosity. On the one hand, the game seems to offer some pretty good gameplay ideas and some people seem to like it a lot, but on the other hand other people seem to be quite disappointed by it. It doesn't seem that there is a general consensus on the subject.

So... Yeah, honestly, I really don't know if I should give it a try. What did you think of the game?

This game caught my curiosity. On the one hand, the game seems to offer some pretty good gameplay ideas and some people seem to like it a lot, but on the other hand other people seem to be quite disappointed by it. It doesn't seem that there is a general consensus on the subject.

So... Yeah, honestly, I really don't know if I should give it a try. What did you think of the game?

I'm in the like it a lot camp. I think there's a charm to the aesthetic and gameplay, and I'm happy enough with the new features; the allies being pretty helpful and the 3D models looking really nice. It does have some flaws, like the quests, but I'm enjoying it.

I should say though I completed the 1st one the day before the second one was released, then bought it the next day, so perhaps I'm just overly fond of the series.

Top Bottom