• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disaster Report 4 coming to the West on PS4, Switch, and PC. Early 2020

Vlaphor

Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories has just been announced for a Western release early next year, and for additional systems. This makes me very happy, as Disaster Report and the sequel, Raw Danger, are two of my favorite PS2 games of all time, despite the healthy amounts of jank. I know they mentioned a little while back that they wanted to bring the game to the States, but I thought that might have just been idle chatter.

Now all we need is City Shrouded in Shadows (which will never happen due to licensing), and it'll all be good.

Plus, if this game does well enough...maybe that might be the catalyst for work on Steambot Chronicles 2 to begin.

Fushitsusha

Banned
About time. Switch version though? It even had problems running on PS4 (though not for graphical reasons).

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Finally it came to the West !! I was already planning to buy it in October in Japanese and in ps4. Glad the news, I want to see what is the optimization in Switch, if it is similar to PS4, go for the Nintendo Switch version

Last edited:

Sakura

I'm still waiting for them to finishing patching it before I give it another play through.
It was pretty disappointing.

mcz117chief

tenor.gif

I was looking for this game for a long time, looking for news every once in a while. So happy it is finally coming out :)

Dr. Claus

Banned
This looks interesting. What would be the best platform to purchase it for? Worried that the Sony ver. would be needlessly censored like so many of their JPN titles tend to be these days.

stranno

So this is basically a remastered version of the 2011 cancelled game for Playstation 3.

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
These niche and relatively low budget games often bring a lot of fresh ideas and creativity freedom so i'm looking forward to play this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom