• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do I emit gay vibes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Why am I hit on by more gay guys than girls? I was hit on by a gay guy earlier today, the third time in the last month and a half, and the second time this week. Some huge beefed up black guy at the gym with long dreads, doing all sorts of fruity exercises and stretches. I kept looking at him, but c'mon, it's not every day you see a scene like that. I don't think he ever saw me looking at him, but came up to me and asked if we knew each other because I look "familiar" (yeah right), then proceeded to make chit chat and ask what my plans are for the weekend, and for tonight. Not taking it up the ass from a huge black cock, that's what. And yesterday I was at a bar (a regulat bar) with a group of people from my dorm, and I was hit on by some random guy (wtf!).

And a little over a month ago I was at a mall with my sister and she walks into a Sephora's. She was taking goddamn forever, so I said a prayer, held my breath and walked in there to find her. I should have stuck with my instincts on that one. I ended up briefly taking a whiff of some cologne because the bottle was so fuckin weird looking, and some Sephora's employee named Matthew who was obviously gay from the getgo asked if I wanted help. I could sense his gay flirtation the very instant I sensed his presence. I tried to get out of it, but before I knew it I was trapped in a conversation about colognes, where I live and what I do. I manage to escape and find my sister, but I lose her when she heads off to the counter. I am once again in search of her when all of a sudden Matthew The Gay pops out of no where and starts talking to me about college. I end up telling him I go to school in Wisconsin, to which he replies, with that little gay hand maneuver, "Oooh that's nice but it's really cold up there, but I guess that's okay as long as you have someone to keep you warm at night" and smiles. I'm like, sure buddy. At this point I was kicking myself for not mentioning my fake "girl friend" at the beginning. He then asks if I wanted to meet him at a bar or some place where they're serving free margaritas later that night. FUCK NO. At this point I was just stuttering and mumbling while trying to think of a graceful way out of this, when my sister spots me, right before Matthew The Gay says "I'll give you my number, call me some time" and hands me a piece of paper with his number on it (when the fuck did he write that down?). Needless to say I spent a good portion of the car ride home convincing my sister that I don't like dick.

This has happened a few times in a the past, too, the first being a gay german guy who ran a DVD store and waited until everyone else was out of the store to start a little conversation with me....a conversation that ended with him asking if I'd like to snuggle.

How can I cleanse myself of this gay aura? Do I send out gay vibes or something? I don't have anything against gays at all.....just gays that hit on me and for all I know go home and whack it to the thought of givin it to me in the butt. I know how guys' minds work.

Is this normal? Any other guys here get hit on my gay guys often? God I need a girlfriend.....

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Yes

Why am I hit on by more gay guys than girls? I was hit on by a gay guy earlier today, the third time in the last month and a half, and the second time this week. Some huge beefed up black guy at the gym with long dreads, doing all sorts of fruity exercises and stretches. I kept looking at him, but c'mon, it's not every day you see a scene like that. I don't think he ever saw me looking at him, but came up to me and asked if we knew each other because I look "familiar" (yeah right), then proceeded to make chit chat and ask what my plans are for the weekend, and for tonight. Not taking it up the ass from a huge black cock, that's what. And yesterday I was at a bar (a regulat bar) with a group of people from my dorm, and I was hit on by some random guy (wtf!).

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Since it's not found on onion.com anymore,
Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock?

By Bruce Heffernan

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything--I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too--big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, then I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me? Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I'm afraid he's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife--even some that haven't actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can't seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things to get them to stop, but it has all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, neck, chest and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures--like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct that that.

aoi tsuki

Ha, you sound worse than me. i don't get more guys than girls approaching me, but i feel like i get more than i should. You seem pretty firm in letting them know. In the past i would take a drink from a guy, but tell him that i'm straight. Free drink, i always figured, and he's paying for my conversation. Bad idea; i was sending mixed signals (duh me) and som feel that it's just a challenge. Never took it up the ass though... from a guy.

Suerte

It may not be what you want but at least you're getting hit on by SOMEONE, that must be good for the confidence at the very least.

Tritroid

It could be a number of things. The way you dress, your hair, the type of 'scent' you wear, the looks you give people.

I think it's obvious what happened with the black guy though, you don't just sit there and stare at somebody unless you want what's in their pants.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I get hit on by guys alot, not as much as females, but they do come out the woodworks... I really noticed an influx of men contacting me when I put my modeling website up... I would get emails from guys ALL OVER.. it was ridiculous... I have been approached by millionaires online, and even after being offered "Salaries" to be some guys friends and "allowances" I would never go that route.... its just not my cup of tea...

Malleymal said:
I have been approached by millionaires online, and even after being offered "Salaries" to be some guys friends and "allowances" I would never go that route.... its just not my cup of tea...

B00005Q4CV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
that was the Idea.... Basically.... ^^^^ money, cars, houses and all... just had to spend a couple days with the person.... still Not my cup of tea

SyNapSe

I agree, the black guy at the gym .. well that was your fault. You can't stare at him like that. Also, IMO the gym must be treated with the same precautions as the internet.

Gym = Every guy is gay
Internet = Everyone is a guy

This is why we must fight online fitness clubs! We would stand no chance :(

demon

I wasn't STARING at the black guy! It was just hard not glance at him every now and then because it was too damn funny lookin. I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

Tritroid

demon said:
I wasn't STARING at the black guy! It was just hard not glance at him every now and then because it was too damn funny lookin. I'm sure I wasn't the only one.
To him it probably seemed like you were checking him out and trying to make eye contact.

aoi tsuki

Suerte said:
It may not be what you want but at least you're getting hit on by SOMEONE, that must be good for the confidence at the very least.
That's one way of looking at it. Another would be "WTF is wrong with me? Why can't i attract people i'm actually attracted to?"

Suerte

aoi tsuki said:
That's one way of looking at it. Another would be "WTF is wrong with me? Why can't i attract people i'm actually attracted to?"

Because gay guys are still guys, guys are far more likely to make any kind of first move than girls are.

demon

Suerte said:
Because gay guys are still guys, guys are far more likely to make any kind of first move than girls are.
Do gay guys hit on guys because they sense a potential gayness, or do they just go at it randomly hoping to eventually find another gaymster?

xsarien

daedsiluap
For what its worth, just take it as a little bit of flattery and move on with life. There's nothing to get worked up about.

I mean, shit, I've had remarks thrown my way occasion by friends who KNOW I'm straight, and it doesn't - and shouldn't - phase me. Compliments, regardless of who give them to you, aren't supposed to feel weird. That's damned rude. :p

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
I'm only left-handed when it comes to playing basketball. What does that mean? Am I transgendered?

I hope you never get rid of this "vibe" (but it seems so obvious you're at fault for all of this) just so I can keep reading such hilarious topics as this one. Haha, starring at a guy in the gym, even I know that's what you do to get some action.

Pimpwerx

It used to happen to me a lot, but not much anymore. Probably too ugly now. ;)

Of course, it never suprised me when it would happen here in Miami, but when I was in college in NY, it seemed to happen a bit too often. The funniest time, I was walking through the student union wearing my purple fleece. Now, I didn't know shit about purple being a gay color, and it's not like I was rocking big triangle earrings or nothing. But some dude stops me and starts talking to me. Now it was a black guy, and since there were like 50 of us on campus, there was the unspoken bond between all of us. So I figured this cat was just gonna tell me about some party at the Black House or something. But he started asking me what I was doing over Thanksgiving break, and how I should come hang with "us" at a BBQ. He kept saying "us" like he meant something other than just a bunch of brothers at a BBQ. So I ask him who's throwing the party, and he tells me the GLBA. Gay, Lesian, Bi Association. I'm like, NIGGA PLEASE! LOL! Actually, I probably crinkled my brow a bit, but I graciously declined and bounced. I think he got the hint at that point, which is cool. I'm not out to hurt anyone, and he wasn't pressing the issue. So it was cool. I didn't wear that fleece much after that though. Fucking fags stole fuscia. ;) j/k

Anyway, I think it's just coincidence...stong coincidence. My sister and her friends made me go with them to a gay club in Ft. Lauderdale. OK, I was hanging all over one of her friends, so I followed them out to a gay bar. There...I said it. But I get all paranoid and telling them I don't want some dude hitting on me. And they tell me it won't even happen, I'm not the gay type. She was right. Not a single dude made a pass at me, although I tried getting with some lesbians. That didn't work. So, I figure it's probably just coincidence that it happens. Not any gay vibe or anything. PEACE.

cvxfreak

In my personal experience (since I'm from the SF area), gay guys know when other guys are gay and go for them. Not that you should take this advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom