• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you see in the shower?

Do your eyeballs eyeball correctly in showers?

• Yes.

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • No.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • What?

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Uncertain. Ask again.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Why do Americans clap in the shower?

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I don't know if it's because I'm blue eyed or because I use generic shampoo or whatever, but when I get into my shower, I basically operate on echolocation because the sensation of anything going into my eyes or running into my eyes immediately makes them rocket shut on reflex, thus trapping the water inside the creamy whites of my eyes, whereupon my optic nerves are cleansed by searing waves of six syllable chemicals.

It's akin to seeing a video of a civ getting tear gassed, except wet and naked. Am I a spectrum dwelling zebra in The Savanah of the Normal, or do other people have my problem?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I don't know if it's because I'm blue eyed or because I use generic shampoo or whatever, but when I get into my shower, I basically operate on echolocation because the sensation of anything going into my eyes or running into my eyes immediately makes them rocket shut on reflex, thus trapping the water inside the creamy whites of my eyes, whereupon my optic nerves are cleansed by searing waves of six syllable chemicals.

It's akin to seeing a video of a civ getting tear gassed, except wet and naked. Am I a spectrum dwelling zebra in The Savanah of the Normal, or do other people have my problem?
Get baby shampoo and yeah you're probably hardcore neurodivergent

*Nightwing

Banned
+1 clapping
5eWx2Lu.gif

But I’m not a retard clapping for no reason, I only clap at the end, and I’m clapping in appreciation of successfully completing my shower.

Do you peas in chowder next?

Last edited:

Pallas

As an American, I never clap in the shower. Why in the hell would you clap in the shower? I’m too busy making sure my dumbass don’t slip and kill myself.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

I also have blue eyes, but I've never experienced this problem.

I'd suggest using better quality shower gel/shampoo. Either that or you have beta male eyes and they need to man up!

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
When you are in the shower/bath do you use bar soap or liquid soap to wash your body with? Also, are you a man or woman?

For me... I’m a man and I use liquid soap.
I mainly use different soaps and scents that are on sale at the drug store or grocery store. The only time I use Bath & Body Works is if I receive it as a gift.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Why is GAF so obsessed with other people's showering habits?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
4DrcE1t.jpeg

Lather > Scrub > Pee in shower > Rinse

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
When you are in the shower/bath do you use bar soap or liquid soap to wash your body with? Also, are you a man or woman?

For me... I’m a man and I use liquid soap.
I mainly use different soaps and scents that are on sale at the drug store or grocery store. The only time I use Bath & Body Works is if I receive it as a gift.

I'm a man (I think, 21st century is confusing) and use good old fashioned bars of soap.

What is this?
A parody of my post from yesterday that got closed?!

Parody is the sincerest form of flattery. I was going to make a thread named "Do you tee in the shower?" but I was having a trouble getting an AI image generator to spit out something worksafe. I told it to exclude bodily fluids and got this.

BqDvgW4.jpeg

Top Bottom