• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOA Ultimate delayed again - to Oct/28 - in Japan

Kunai

Pics from DOAU Intro.

doau41.jpg

doau48.jpg

doau50.jpg

doau51.jpg

doau53.jpg

doau60.jpg

doau61.jpg

doau62.jpg

doau63.jpg

doau74.jpg

doau117.jpg

doau120.jpg

doau121.jpg

doau124.jpg

doau126.jpg

doau129.jpg

doau133.jpg

doau134.jpg

More Here:

http://www.xboxmagazine.co.kr/bbs/view.php?id=kxmspecial&no=1709

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
In this day and age, I'd rather have real time intros.

Meier

Holy shit... with tax, it'll cost 9240 yen. That's almost 90 bucks! I guess they know the audience is so small that they may as well take advantage of the hardcore fans and soak them for as much money as they can.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
It's already been delayed in the U.S. from 9/30 to 10/16. Let's see if there's another delay until 10/28 or if it's even later. :\

At least the new Mortal Kombat appears to be on track for a 10/4 release, so there's the Xbox 3D fighter to play online in the meantime.

maskrider

The Faceless Master said:
and they ran all those ads too...

Who is the first ? Who is the second ?

I am worried that they will delay it once more. I had paid for my pre-order many months already.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
maskrider said:

I am worried that they will delay it once more. I had paid for my pre-order many months already.

It's certainly possible...I remember all the delays DOA XBV got, and Ninja Gaiden after it. It seemed like every week I got an e-mail from EBGames telling me of another delay.

maskrider said:

me too... paid in full... but i wasn't surprised at the delay with the way team ninja seems to works... wait till the last second to announce a delay...

Top Bottom