• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anybody know where I can find that Darth Fatso video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for that video with the fat guy swinging around that broomstick. He thought he was Darth Maul. I'm sure new people would like to see this too. Thanks!

Desperado

Good lord. OLD OLD OLD. Everyone on the goddamn internet has seen it. where the hell have you been??

I think they have it on Ebaum's world.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Hey man, I dubbed him Darth Fatso....then, more cleverly, Darth Porko.

DarthPorko.gif
<--my old avatar

Ryo said:
Some of the versions with special effects are just brilliant. The ANH one is probably the best. Freakishly hilarious

OMFG ROTFLMAO!!!!
It's 4 in the morning and I think I just woke up the neighbours laughing so hard!!!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I saw a story about that kid. He is home schooled now because of all the people making fun of him about that. The video was made as part of a school project. One of the kids working on the project with him leaked it, and the rest is internet history. His family is taking legal action against the kids that worked on the project with him.

Thanks so much! I've seen it before a long time ago, but I have a friend visiting who doesn't go on the internet much if at all. We were searching Newgrounds for funny flash movies and little pieces (still shots) of Darth Fatso popped up in this one flash movie we were watching. It was a pretty boring movie until that, and I started cracking up. My friend asked me what was so funny. So the search began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom