• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does the GC version of Freedom Fighters have Co-op play?

Firest0rm

I was looking through information about and couldn't find any mention of it. But it does have multiplayer. So can anyone tell me?

Alex

No version had co-op, as far as I know. Just some half-assed death match or something along those lines.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
You aren't playing Freedom Fighters for its multiplayer, that's for DAMN sure. Fantastic single, however.

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
I just checked it out and no there is no co-op. I've had this game for about 6 to 9 months now and never played until about a week ago. I was playing games with some friends and decided to put it in. I had no idea it was that much fun. Playing with four people and with your AI teammates and opponents was mayhem and fun. After that I played the single player and once again found myself wondering why I had never played it before. The only downside is that the game is short (I already finished it), but it's got a level of polish that more than makes up for it. I found it and Metal Arms - Glitch in the System for $20 a piece. It's definately worth a purchase at that price. Don't think about it just pick it up.

Top Bottom