• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dolphin Adding Support for Retro Achievements on July 15th - 78 Games Supported at Launch

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
More information available here:

If you're not aware, Retro Achievements is a community run project with the goal of adding modern achievements / trophies to retro console and arcade games that didn't initially have them. You can track your game progress on their website and compare your score with others.

Do you use Retro Achievements? Are you planning on signing up to earn achievements in Gamecube games? Which Gamecube game are you most looking forward to earning achievements in?

amigastar

Thats awesome.
I see "Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus"
Is it really still played Online on Dolphin Emu?

Last edited:

Jinzo Prime

Why Nintendo closed Yuzu but allow Dolphin?
The idiots on Yuzu were sharing ripped Switch games on their Discord, which is illegal. They also included instructions on how to copy your Switch decryption key, which Nintendo claims is illegal.

Barakov

More information available here:

If you're not aware, Retro Achievements is a community run project with the goal of adding modern achievements / trophies to retro console and arcade games that didn't initially have them. You can track your game progress on their website and compare your score with others.

Do you use Retro Achievements? Are you planning on signing up to earn achievements in Gamecube games? Which Gamecube game are you most looking forward to earning achievements in?
Totally getting all the achievements in Charlie's Angels.
ztVU1YR.png

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Retro achievements are pretty amazing. I’ve really been playing my Odin 2 lately on GBA games and having stuff pop up when I grab items or complete levels is actually a neat feeling on those.

Cant wait to grind out some f zero GX ones to make me feel better when I lose to mission mode 100 times on level 8.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So, what's everyone playing?

I tried this out with Double Dash, works really well!

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Never cared about achievements, but this actually sounds pretty cool. Maybe I should give Sunshine another go.

Top Bottom