• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump Would Love 'Special Person' Sarah Palin On His Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-sarah-palin_55b84ae1e4b0224d88347478?

Part of the interview in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=216&v=W6gxuqRBkNE

Donald Trump would "love" to have former Alaskan governor Sarah Palin working in his administration if he's elected president.

"I'd love that because she really is somebody that knows what's happening and she's a special person," the Republican candidate said on "The Palin Update," an online interview show. "She's really a special person and I think people know that."

Trump didn't say whether he would consider Palin for a Cabinet-level post or some other role, but told host Kevin Scholla that she has "a following that's unbelievable." Palin's fans, he added, are always urging him to "get Sarah's support."

Trump also said that he and Palin have something in common.

"Like me, she's got people that don't exactly love us and we understand who they are and sort of forget about that," Trump said. "But she has a tremendously loyal group of people out there for her."

May the gods help us all.

Couleurs

This is great news if he winds up running 3rd party like he threatened, since it'll draw in even more Tea Party lunatics and split the Republican vote even more than before.

Watching too much nailen palin. Ayyy Yoooo trump is doing this shit on purpose. Double agent.

Has to be

I mean cmon. Hes like a walking political weapon.

The irony being how the things he pushes out really arent that much crazier than what republicans as a whole put out

Arkeband

Banned
Trump didn't say whether he would consider Palin for a Cabinet-level post or some other role, but told host Kevin Scholla that she has "a following that's unbelievable."

It's unbelievable, all right.

Busty

Banned
If Trump gets elected Tina Fey should just turn up at the White House and 'do' Palin under his regime.

He'd have no idea. Palin would just assume that this doppleganger was the result of menopause and we'd all get a laugh before SkyNet came online and reduced us all the ash.

Spartacus

This train-wreck keeps getting better. Something in me really wants him to become president, although it would probably be the end of the world. He shouldn't have control over the nukes.

I feel like we're just scratching the surface. I don't think this has ever been done before, exposing such an extreme narcissistic personality disorder on the world stage like this, with social media and rapid news cycle what it is today.

HylianTom

Banned
Has to be

I mean cmon. Hes like a walking political weapon.

The irony being how the things he pushes out really arent that much crazier than what republicans as a whole put out
It wouldn't shock me at this point.

I mean.. take his interaction with that asshat Scott Walker for example:
Walker has skated by for months now on his shitty, shiiiiiiiiiiitty record as governor, without very much media scrutiny on the subject. Then Trump comes along, throws some blunt criticism of that record, and suddenly people take notice. Magic!

Fury451

Banned
I thought this was another insult from the thread title.

Same.

Wild Trump Card strikes again.

53c1789dc90e8c341800023e.gif

ElTorro

He has a point that she still has some sort of a following, and that these people are likely drawn to Trump to. So throwing a bone to these people is a good idea. Doesn't mean that he would actually put her on his team.

Then again, we are talking about a lunatic here, so you never know.

Lawd almighty. I can't decide if Trump's a double agent, a sincere lunatic, or involved in some kind of elaborate wrestling kayfabe thing and nobody else is in on the joke.

Secretary Of State? Yes, please.

Can all the Americans on GAF please vote for Donald Trump. It would be hilarious.

Sincerely,

The Rest Of The World.

I can't imagine he believes that. All you have to do is listen to her speak on a subject beyond the usual partisan rhetoric and you can see she's a dimwit.

ElTorro

I can't imagine he believes that. All you have to do is listen to her speak on a subject beyond the usual partisan rhetoric and you can see she's a dimwit.

The same is true for Trump. When you are an insane person, insanity looks sane.

ElTorro

Dishwalla

Banned
It would be like if the Titanic and the Hindenburg combined to make some weird floating doomed vessel, that was about to crash into a car lot full of Edsels.

ElTorro

I know he's playing to his base of crazy, but he's gotta know how alienating to everybody else it is to act like Palin is anything more than a village idiot.

The people potentially alienated by that are already alienated by Trump himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom