• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donkey Konga = $31.99 @ FYE.com

I think GA is crashing their servers. Looking for other cheap games to qualify for free shipping, and the site is to a crawl.

Edit: What a crap ass site. They have Pikmin 2 as released months ago, but out of stock. And it's 53.99. I don't trust ordering, because it'll probably either be cancelled or charged a different price. Yes. I have zero confidence in them. I'd buy from the B&M store at the local mall, but don't trust this online operation.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Can I get some confirmation of fye's reliability or that this is indeed the box with the kongas? I wanna order, but I'm deathly afraid of being burned...

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Agreed.

Joe, how do you know they won't honor it? What are they gonna do, bill my credit card MORE if it's a mistake on their part?

Chris, you're sure there's no SKU for the game that doesn't have the bongos? I thought there was...

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
GDJustin said:
Agreed.

Joe, how do you know they won't honor it? What are they gonna do, bill my credit card MORE if it's a mistake on their part?

Chris, you're sure there's no SKU for the game that doesn't have the bongos? I thought there was...

If the price is wrong, they'll cancel the order and give you like a $10 gift certificate that expires in like two minutes.
I can't fathom a version without the bongos, but crazier shit's happened.
I want this AND Taiko no Tatsujin...konga at this price would be sweet.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Javil said:
After taking their sweet time, FYE finally got back to my e-mail asking whether or not this pre-order comes with the drums.

"Thank you for contacting us with your question. Currently, the preorder for Donkey Konga is for the game only. We do not yet have the drums for sale."

I hope no one here placed the order assuming that it would come with the drums. :?

aparisi2274

That price is for the bongos seperately. They are like $35 on ebgames. You will not be getting the game and bongos for $32 at FYE

FYE, being the stupid chain that they are, obviously put in the UPC code for th Bongos and accidentially labeled it "Donkey Konga."

Top Bottom