• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Alliance has no way to punish inside the Chronosphere this game. Like, Void traps two heroes and what can they do?

Treant ult, but Treant is priority Chrono target so Alliance is still "welp".

Haly

This is why s4 is my favorite player.

He might not be Mushi or RTZ, but he just oozes style on heroes like Puck and Storm.

Jex

I wonder if Alliance should have been more aggressive earlier when they had the lead. I don't see how they're going to handle C9, beyond the occasional pick off.

I wonder if Alliance should have been more aggressive earlier when they had the lead. I don't see how they're going to handle C9, beyond the occasional pick off.
I'd agree

BUT

If there's one team that can fuck it up hard it's c9

And if there's one team you can't count out its alliance especially with a bulldog np

Zeth

S4's storm is one of my favorites to watch - and he plays him more than most players/teams lately. Puck too of course - legendary.

Haly

Yo, mind games at Dire jungle.

They placed a ward outside of the detection range and pretended that it's not warded with Obs.

Time to see if it works.

BigAT

Seemed like some super indecisive play by Alliance. Couldn't decide if they wanted to push T3 or defend Rosh and as a result they did neither.

Jex

I've seen Bulldog/Nature's Prophet try to push into an Ember Spirit in many different games and it just doesnt seem to work. Those fists with BF just shreds any push. Ember Spirit, at this point, seems pretty good at counter pushing waves of creeps/treants. How are Alliance every going to take the base, really?

Wok

How many teams can shutdown a farmed Faceless Void?

V1r1sqh.jpg

Haly

This is the real deal. None of that pussy ass EE-Tinker shit.

This is RAT.

Top Bottom