• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I got my two SA 10 Gokus and the 4 dupes. I'm still running stage 4 though for dupes and medals along the way, and I'm feeding them to other SSJ Gokus I don't have maxed SA for yet with the 50% chance. Anyone else doing this? Luckily enough I've had great success with the 50% rate. I've fed a total of 10 across 2 Gokus and I have only missed one.

Finished maxing out my AGL All Out Charge Goku and my INT SSJ Goku orb changer is at SA 7 now. Once I max him I will probably stop and switch to stage 3, even though I have at least one more Goku I could max out (Bulky WT Goku, but I don't imagine I'll use him too much). But I see this as more efficient than grinding those final showdown Gokus all the way up to a UR.

At a little over 500 medals now. Christ this is dumb.

I'm not doing that, I considered it though. I respect the hustle. But pretty much all SSJ Gokus are support units who do absolute shit damage so I'm not too bothered, and I'm lacking the one that I'd actually run - the INT orb changer.

Fox1304

Caved in and bought 10 ELder Kais. Now wondering if I should give them to Vegeta SSJ4, Rosé, Gogeta, Omega Shenron (new) or Fused Zamasu ...
If that changes things, Rosé is SA 5, Gogeta SA3 and Vegeta SA6, all the others are SA1.

Meneses

Caved in and bought 10 ELder Kais. Now wondering if I should give them to Vegeta SSJ4, Rosé, Gogeta, Omega Shenron (new) or Fused Zamasu ...
If that changes things, Rosé is SA 5, Gogeta SA3 and Vegeta SA6, all the others are SA1.

I'd finish SS4 first for sure, then whoever you use the most. Probably Rose, even though Gogeta (if it's the STR one) is still super useful too.

Zamasu is farmable so you can leave him for last - although the grind is so bad that I can't blame anyone who uses Kais on him. INT Trunks is on the same boat and I think I might just use the 4 or 5 Kais I need to max him, fuck that grind.

SSJ4 Vegeta and Rose since they are pretty close to max and both of them are super useful.

I think i'm gonna cave also and use elder kais for LR Goku. I'm just super spent after farming all those medals for him.

MiTYH

Me: Goddamn game and the goddamn rates, been at this Stage 4 LR Goku for 5 days and only one drop
*gets a double drop*
Me: .... as you were

Still need 2 more, but damn, double drop for the win. Knew it was possible, didn't think it'd happen to me

Wasted a bunch of time, stam, and resources on getting anniversary Goku to SA10 only to find out he can't be used on LR stages kill me pls

f6cefdca30c75a9d5b352ce9eb752d80.png

Fox1304

I'd finish SS4 first for sure, then whoever you use the most. Probably Rose, even though Gogeta (if it's the STR one) is still super useful too.

Zamasu is farmable so you can leave him for last - although the grind is so bad that I can't blame anyone who uses Kais on him. INT Trunks is on the same boat and I think I might just use the 4 or 5 Kais I need to max him, fuck that grind.

SSJ4 Vegeta and Rose since they are pretty close to max and both of them are super useful.

I think i'm gonna cave also and use elder kais for LR Goku. I'm just super spent after farming all those medals for him.

Yeah that's what i was thinking too. Thx.
Is the new Omega farmable ? I think I read somewhere that he was.

Yeah that's what i was thinking too. Thx.
Is the new Omega farmable ? I think I read somewhere that he was.

Not really farmable but on JP there's a Syn Shenron SR on the banner, relatively common, that can be dokkan awakened into an SSR Omega Shenron, which you can then Z-awaken for a 100% chance. A bit of a grind but worth.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
did anniversary goku drop from anything?
or is bandai cockblocking for no reason?

Nah he never dropped anywhere iirc I forgot to check before using everything. It's a shame since he's be an excellent free friendo for LR Goku since he shares his weird specific ki link with him.

ofcourse you're struggling and have low hp.
Bulma is a teq type leader, but you have 3 non teq units...so that's 3 units with no boosted hp...

ofcourse you're struggling and have low hp.
Bulma is a teq type leader, but you have 3 non teq units...so that's 3 units with no boosted hp...

This. Remove those STR guys and put TEQ.

my team was this

Bulma
Jackie Chun
Goku(that becomes LR)
Angel Goku
Trunks(Xeno)
Gohan Possessed
Bulma

I'd clear the stage using only 1 snezu and sometimes a baba if Goku decided to super before Jackie could seal it and Bulma was unable to tank it.

This is my team for LR goku.
SgGwJVNl.jpg

I'm still struggling with this team. Who should I keep and who should I get rid off?
https://dbz.space/box/Khansolo97
Edit: I also have low HP and die because of it.

Gotta Dokkan Tao and Grandpa Gohan first and then replace Ghost Usher and King Yama for an Item that helps boost def for a few turns and a Fruit of the Tree of Might. Another route would be to get a LR Goku friend and a few orb changers and semi nuke the third goku fight. Remember to use STR characters and Bulma to block. Let Bulma grab rainbow orbs to heal and also save orbs for Chun so he seals.

My team is actually pretty close to yours but instead of pan, I used Strike STR Trunks.

Khansolo1

This. Remove those STR guys and put TEQ.

my team was this

Bulma
Jackie Chun
Goku(that becomes LR)
Angel Goku
Trunks(Xeno)
Gohan Possessed
Bulma

I'd clear the stage using only 1 snezu and sometimes a baba if Goku decided to super before Jackie could seal it and Bulma was unable to tank it.
Thanks man, now it's easy.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So apparently a couple of Trunks' get awakenings when LR Trunks drops
- AGL Xeno Trunks
- TEQ GT SS Trunks

Also, bah gawd, LR Trunks is the easiest character to awaken!
UR -> TUR is 7x SS Trunks medals from the Hero Extermination Event
TUR -> LR awakening is 10x Mecha Frieza, 10x King Cold, 10x Chilled, 10x Trunks, 10x Xeno Trunks medals (all from Super Strikes.)

Farm them all now, while there's double drops and reduced cost and no character limitations XD

So apparently a couple of Trunks' get awakenings when LR Trunks drops
- AGL Xeno Trunks
- TEQ GT SS Trunks

Also, bah gawd, LR Trunks is the easiest character to awaken!
UR -> TUR is 7x SS Trunks medals from the Hero Extermination Event
TUR -> LR awakening is 10x Mecha Frieza, 10x King Cold, 10x Chilled, 10x Trunks, 10x Xeno Trunks medals (all from Super Strikes.)

Farm them all now, while there's double drops and reduced cost and no character limitations XD

I feel like I should farm these...but I am 100% sure without a single doubt in my mind that I will not pull him. Ever.

Featured? RIP my stones when he comes to Global. AGL Xeno Trunks' art is sexy af https://jpn.dbz.space/cards/1011471

Definitely gonna pre-farm those medals asap now that it's so easy

Global's back up for me btw. We got hella free stones and TEQ orbs!

Also you now get 2 kais from the Type banner and you can only summon 3 times but don't fall for it it's still 100% a trap

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wait we are getting 49 stones ? For what though ? lol

Man if Elder Kai is still up im gonna freak out hah.

Fox1304

50 Stones for free? With the EK Banner still up ? STRAIGHT UP in the old guy!

After having put to SA 10 Vegeta SSJ4 & Rosé, I have 11 EK Left. Next contenders are Omega Shenron, Gogeta STR, but I also have FP Frieza and Godtenks that are good contenders. I'm putting Black and Fused Zamasu aside since they're farmable.
I'm leaning towards Gogeta since I already have a crack STR team, but Omega Shenron could also be great for the future.

J4g3r

There's a 10 stone discount on multi-summons on that AGL character banner they just put up too, 2 Elder Kai per multi (nice bait).

50 Stones for free? With the EK Banner still up ? STRAIGHT UP in the old guy!

After having put to SA 10 Vegeta SSJ4 & Rosé, I have 11 EK Left. Next contenders are Omega Shenron, Gogeta STR, but I also have FP Frieza and Godtenks that are good contenders. I'm putting Black and Fused Zamasu aside since they're farmable.
I'm leaning towards Gogeta since I already have a crack STR team, but Omega Shenron could also be great for the future.

Gogeta will always be good with his type bypassing attack, so he's definitely a solid pick. An absolute monster if you get far with the dupe system.

There's a 10 stone discount on multi-summons on that AGL character banner they just put up too, 2 Elder Kai per multi (nice bait).

LR Majin is on it as well.

Also...

777 Celebration: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/6u8pon/global_database_download_8172017/

From 8/20 to 9/9, spend 77 Stamina Total(Once only) to obtain various Support Items. Spend 777 stamina total(Once only), to obtain
- 7 Large Orbs of Each Type
- 77 Medium Orbs of Each Type
- 777 Small Orbs of Each Type

Xanru

Teq orbs were a godsend, maxed out my LR Goku, filled out the bottom right path for ss4 Gogeta, and top left path for TEQ Future Trunks. Started filling out free nodes for Bardock, and LR Hercule is coming out this weekend? Best teq update. Not to mention I got all these kais for SS3 TEQ Angelku when he drops, my Super TEQ is gonna be OPTIMAL.

Fox1304

Gogeta will always be good with his type bypassing attack, so he's definitely a solid pick. An absolute monster if you get far with the dupe system.

Yeah that's what I thought. But it seems that Omega hits incredibly hard at SA10.
My STR team is already very buffed, maybe I should favor the Shadow Dragon / PHY team?

Styles

Yikes, I don't know if I'll have enough potential orbs to max out LR Goku by the time the event ends. I still need roughly 1000 medium and 100 large orbs.

*Opens Gifts page*

50 Dragon stones
3,330 TEQ Small Orbs
1,150 TEQ Medium Orbs
150 TEQ Large Orbs

Thanks Bamco!

3073824-feel_my_pimp_hand_by_vegetapsycho-d47kphs.gif

Stop... I'm already so fukn broke....

Time to smash that Bulma stage! Remember, it's about 100m for the medals from what I recall.

Yeah that's what I thought. But it seems that Omega hits incredibly hard at SA10.
My STR team is already very buffed, maybe I should favor the Shadow Dragon / PHY team?

Up to you really. Depends on who you plan on using more now, at least from my perspective.

Top Bottom