• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Balls Sparkling! Zero - Sword vs Fist Trailer (Yajirobe, Dabura. Ribrianne and more)

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Dragon Balls Sparkling! Zero - Sword vs Fist Trailer

Super Vegito
Jiren
Future Trunks
Roasie
Ribrianne
Yajirobe
Spopovich
Dabura
Mr Satan
Anilaza
Goku - Ultra Instinct (Sign)
Goku Black - Super Saiyan Rose

Codes 208

I was hoping they’d remember that ultra instinct sign was a thing. Xenoverse 2 and fighters skipped it in favor of MUI

I dont know if its a hot take or not but black haired UI goku looks soooo much better than silver haired (which may be why i was so happy with the conclusion of the granolah arc)

Eimran

I've been really waiting for this game since the PS2 era.

But how predatory is the microtransaction system? 120 bucks editions is a warning sign to me
6wQ4f6F.jpeg

Codes 208

I've been really waiting for this game since the PS2 era.

But how predatory is the microtransaction system? 120 bucks editions is a warning sign to me
6wQ4f6F.jpeg
So far we know of there will 20 dlc characters. (Several of which are likely forms, like hypothetical cooler and fifth form cooler)

Though since it is a fight game (sorta), the dlc will likely be spread out similar to fighterz or xenoverse which imo isnt a worst case scenario

Last edited:

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Super Saiyan Rose? What is this weak ass shit?

I’ll play until the end of Z and then stop. Can’t bear the cringe ass fanfic tier nonsense like Ultra Instinct Shaggy

Last edited:
Top Bottom