• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake has gone gold

Draugoth

Gold Member
🎊
#DragonQuest III HD-2D Remake has gone gold!
🎊
Time for a snap of Yuji Horii, father of #DragonQuest, and Masaaki Hayasaka, producer of Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake, to commemorate the moment
📸
Just 2 months until the worldwide release on Nintendo Switch, PS5, Xbox Series X|S and PC on November 14.Who else is hyped?

🙋

Metnut

Game looks wonderful. I haven’t played this game since Dragon Warrior 3 on the NES when I was in elementary school.

Looking forward to getting into this one. Always had a soft spot for DQ games with a job system.

wkuraido

Neo Member
For anyone that's interested in learning more about Yuji Hori, I read this book (The Legend of Dragon Quest by Daniel Andreyev) a couple years ago and thought it was really interesting / insightful. Going into it, I really knew next to nothing about him as a creator or his background beyond the fact that he looks NOTHING like a Japanese salary man. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Can't wait for DQ3-HD! It's going to be hype!

DCrp6dJXcAA-Tls.jpg
1*c9yIRMvxwD13AZFlriImcg.jpeg

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
HD-2D is fantastic. I’ve just started Octopath Traveler II and damn, I can’t help wondering what do we need realistic graphics for. Give me this stuff, fuck movie-games.

DQ3 sounds like a significant time investment, and there’s already a handful of long games just released or about to release. I’m in the fence about it.

Woopah

HD-2D is fantastic. I’ve just started Octopath Traveler II and damn, I can’t help wondering what do we need realistic graphics for. Give me this stuff, fuck movie-games.

DQ3 sounds like a significant time investment, and there’s already a handful of long games just released or about to release. I’m in the fence about it.
OT2 is such an amazing game, definitely didn't need higher budget graphics.

You're in for a fun ride, would love to hear your impressions.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
DQ3 sounds like a significant time investment
Not really. DQ games didn't get into the "long game" territory until DQ VII, so unless they've added a lot of new content you should be able to beat it in between 30 or 40 hours.

Top Bottom