• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma 2 | Review Thread

What scores do you think Dragon's Dogma 2 will get?

• 60-65%

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • 66-69%

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • 76-79%

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 121 27.2%
  • 86-89%

Votes: 196 44.0%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 83 18.7%
  • 96-100%

Votes: 18 4.0%

• Total voters

Hrk69

Gold Member
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Mine shipped last night and tracker says delivery on Monday 😭😭

FFS GameStop you had ONE job. I preordered that shit 3 weeks ago.
I got burned the same way with Unicorn Overlord, but with Dragon's Dogma 2 I pre-ordered from a reputable local game store the moment the listings went up (about 6 months ago I think).

Azaroth

when are the reviews out
Clearly, no one here actually knows. There were claims that it was yesterday, then today, with various times that somehow became consensus. The latest is that it’s in a couple hours (12 PM Eastern), but that seems no more solid than the previous false claims. Supposedly people on Reddit said so, but those people were also referencing the timer in this thread earlier this morning, which was incorrect. It’s been weird how secretive this embargo has been.

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
So eager to start threads, but fuck all else, huh. I bet your wife loves you in the bedroom.

Just messin

I made this thread expectong reviews to come out yesterday because of a Gamerant article on the embargo, so yeah, all blame on me for posting this too early

Top Bottom