• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
Dude all you dudes live such a manufactured life. Like getting drunk should be with people in your neighborhood and then meeting new people and having a bonfire not like meeting douchebag young professionals at some shitty club uptown. Just chill with hippies and make some friends in a real neighborhood.

Dude all you dudes live such a manufactured life. Like getting drunk should be with people in your neighborhood and then meeting new people and having a bonfire not like meeting douchebag young professionals at some shitty club uptown. Just chill with hippies and make some friends in a real neighborhood.
bro

Riggs

Banned

LOL , you are so trill. Not like most of these drunk thread mofo's who rather do plaster over paint. Can't even build a house, god damn .......... !!!!!!

QuHPftH.gif

In my summer class there are three girls who are related and have the same last name. They sit next to each other but two of them are always talking and seem to be on good terms while the third one is the odd man out. I can't figure out why, perhaps she is the "loser" of the group or did something to upset the "leader" of the group.

It's too obvious not to miss.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There's a guy at work who does push-ups in the parking lot and it's super weird.

But that's an obvious curiosity I think the fun is always in finding the smallest of moments.

For instance, in the same class there are 3 girls who have become friends. I noticed a 4th girl who wants to be friends in the group and tries to sit where they sit in the hopes of accomplishing something but this actually upsets the 3 friends so now they save the seats before she can force her way in.

Sometimes it's better not to try.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Good, watching Russian scientists spread citric acid on a decapidated dog head hooked up to an autojector and watching it look it's nose.

One final thing I noticed is that riggs still hates me with a passion which is counter intuitive to him because that just pleases me in ways he can't even imagine.

I mean months later and he still cant stand it. That's masterful work on my part.

<3 riggs

Riggs

Banned

Fuck, I would seriously date you. Not trolling.

Snuggler was that you? I want to make you laugh. On the outside. and the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom