• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm starting to really trip out about trees in general.
There so big.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
HAVE YOU SEEN THAT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THAT GUY WHO LIVES AT THE TOP OF REDWOODS. MAN.

jaxword

NCqZ7.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Atra you wanna fuck me and finallly lose your virginity?

I'm still a virgin, but I had mormon sex for the first time last weekend. This girl and I were both drunk ( her more so ) and we started making out, then she started humping me while she still had her underwear on and i had my shorts on. She got really loud with her groans so I had to stop her because my friend was sleeping 3 feet from me and I didn't want her to wake up to see me and her going at it in her appartment with her right there. Anyways, it was fun, but the next day I had blue balls for 4 hours. Felt bad man.

anyways tonight, I'm posting in this thread because i am still drunk but I got a girls number tonight! after she gave it to me the convo went like this:

Me: So how do you spell your name?
Her: Carly, like Carly Rae Jepsen
Me: Oh okay, well, I guess I'll call you maybe

I'm so hilarious...

Xun

Goddamnit. I'm still a virgin.

I need to take my anti-virginity medicine.

u stress way too much about that

this man speaks the truth

it's not a big deal unless you make it a big deal
Indeed.

I know how it feels Atra, but it shouldn't really be regarded as a goal.

What I've realised is the more you think about it, the less likely it is to happen. I noticed on the summer goals thread it was one of your goals, but it shouldn't be in my opinion.

Indeed.

I know how it feels Atra, but it shouldn't really be regarded as a goal.

What I've realised is the more you think about it, the less likely it is to happen. I noticed on the summer goals thread it was one of your goals, but it shouldn't be in my opinion.

this man speaks the truth

it's not a big deal unless you make it a big deal

u stress way too much about that
You're right guys.

I guess I'm starting to regret that $150 dollar challenge I made. Haha...

When do I get paid again?
January 1st of 2013 if I don't get laid at all during 2012. (Or at least that's when I send out the money via the mail or paypal)

And I didn't get that super awesome marketing job so I'm gonna have to get that $150 from my personal savings. Ergh..

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I was at a underage party on friday lol and im sure one of the little dickheads put free base cocaine in one of the joints lol I got this mad stim rush and everything turned vibrent in the house. It was a short lived buzz so that's why I'm sure it wasn't just weed In the joint. Il never know but il be sure to watch who Evers rolling the joints in the future. I was also extremy baked and drunk but I know "stim vision" when it's going on.

wait atramental is giving me money?

Here's the original post about this challenge.

Haha... just had an idea which is a challenge for myself.

If I don't get laid before the end of this year (2012) I'll mail $15 to the top ten posters of this thread who are:

-not me. lol
-& are not perma-banned. So that means blame space and coldvein are included because they have temporary bans.

Here's the people in the lead so far:
ibrpUN8CAGhsx.jpg

If you live outside of the US I'll handle the shipping costs ...or maybe I should just get myself a paypal account. ...which I'm totally ignorant about.

But I've got a whole entire year to figure this out. So this is just the basics so far.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Doin' the cockroach, I see. Where y'all headed?

Drunk on the Amtrak. Please, shut up.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The one from work I posted about? Things are fine. I talked with her a bit after work on Friday. IDK, everything is pretty amicable between us. She's cool. It's nice to have a real friend at work now, instead of just people I'm friendly with but would never actually hang out with outside of work.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm fighting off allergies and working up the energy to go for a run.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Getting a bottle of tonic wine buckfast and heading to a party after work FTw! Il roll a quick joint when in in the house. I maybe tickle my prostate and jerk my stiff one a little! I best be quick though the party awaits me. Got a driving lesson at 11.30 tomorrow lol so I won't be able to drink all night.

kehs

Banned
Anyone else watch Kitchen Nightmares? I love watching this show when I'm eating the most generic shittiest fast food and pretending I'm eating Michelin star food.

Wool

The local horse racing track is open for the season. Drinking, gambling, screaming at jockeys, and women in their Sunday bests; what could be better?

Acid08

Banned
The one from work I posted about? Things are fine. I talked with her a bit after work on Friday. IDK, everything is pretty amicable between us. She's cool. It's nice to have a real friend at work now, instead of just people I'm friendly with but would never actually hang out with outside of work.
Amicable is a neat word.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just chugged a warm IPA in the shower. Now my balls smell like almond soap. I hate taking showers on hot days, when you get out and lounge that transition from damp to sweaty is so gross. I'm bound for another evening, pre-sleep shower.

This weekend has been so boring. Haven't socialized at all. I have no idea what my bestfriend is up to, have seen him in like a week. I sent his wife an "everything ok?" text and she's like "awwhh, yeah of course" and then nope still nothing after that. I mean I guess thats what happens when you have a kid, work, and are taking classes for a trade. But damn it, I have my needs too.

AND my other good buddy that I've spending an inordinate amount of time with lately is out of town for some stupid graduation thing her friend is having. So I've basically been completely alone all weekend. I've forgotten what my own voice sounds like. Last night I was tripping so hard and listening to Mysterious Universe. They started talking about teleportation and quantum entanglement and tied it back to just really really fast internet and how if you can think of it like instantaneous data transfer and it made a lot of sense, I think. I also watched the Xfiles pilot and Scully has some GNARLY lady-suits. Oh I also listened to all of the new Squarepusher album on my speakers, it was sooooo loud. I usually only listen with headphones. It was really weird walking around hearing the sound change based on my position from the speakers. I painted some cool paintings too. Err, a cool painting. Which I'm still working on. I haven't even eaten yet today. But I ate a whole pound of rib eye yesterday across two philly cheesesteaks. It was the best food day I've had in a while. I also bought klondike heath bars and ate like 3 of them. So yeah, lost of me time. Got some new Gameboy games too. I picked up Bionic Commando, Supermario land2, and WAVE RACE. WAVE RACE gameboy is sooooooo fun. Its overhead and really weird but hella fun.

jtwo are your plates from wal mart
They're fiesta ware which I'm pretty sure they sell everywhere so probably. Walmart isnt too popular out here though so these specific plates arent from walmart.

Shit I feel like this a eulogy for my weekend when I still have like 12 hours to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom