• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition |OT|

celebi23

140l01z.png

So, with all of the hype of Duke Nukem Forver, I came to realize something. I've never played Duke Nukem 3D multiplayer before. When it originally came out, I didn't have internet. So, I thought I'd try & see if I could finally play some Dukematches. I created a NeoGAF room in YANG (Yet Another Netplay Guider) (I'm currently trying to fix some port-forwarding issues). Here's what you're going to need:

wwkqd4.png

Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
Where to get it:
*GOG.com
*3d Realms' Store Page

xnx7pe.png

DOSBox
Where to get it:
*dosbox.com

15cy2z5.png

Or, if most people don't want to deal with DOSBox, eDuke32 is another option
Where to get it:
http://eduke32.com/

axxydc.png

YANG
Where to get it:
*http://yang-online.com/

Some guides:
YANG - Setting Up A Supported DOS Game
YANG - Port Forwarding Guide

So, if I'm able to fix the port-forwarding issues, would anyone be up for some Dukematches?

54-46!

I'm up for some online Duke3D, maybe set up a temporary IRC channel?

Edit: This should've been in the Gaming section, don't think it'll get a lot of attention here :|

celebi23

54-46! said:
I'm up for some online Duke3D, maybe set up a temporary IRC channel?

Edit: This should've been in the Gaming section, don't think it'll get a lot of attention here :|

Thanks but, I still can't figure out the port-forwarding issues
angry.gif
(need port-forwarding if you're hosting a game). This might have to wait for awhile. If I do get things fixed, I'll post again in this topic

I've got a few spare static IP Addresses - I may have a play with it at some point this evening and post the results.
But to tell you the truth, I'd be more interested in setting up a GAF Enemy Territory server

kurtrussell said:
I've got a few spare static IP Addresses - I may have a play with it at some point this evening and post the results.
But to tell you the truth, I'd be more interested in setting up a GAF Enemy Territory server

Unspoiler that shit, son, the truth needs to be heard!

Top Bottom