• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dumb Shit Trump Said Today - PM Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Trump took time at his rally in Colorado Springs today to bash the Fire Marshall for filling the room to a safe capacity.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Fi...led-out-by-Trump-at-UCCS-rally-388720102.html

There wasn't enough room for all the ticket holders at Friday's rally for Donald Trump at UCCS, who called out the fire marshal several times during his speech.

11 News spoke to Brett Lacey, who said the problem was with the event. He said organizers handed out too many tickets and there wasn't enough space in the auditorium for that many people.

"Now because of your fire marshal, who I am not a fan of, he's probably a Democrat, probably a guy than doesn't get it, I'm going to go into the other room and say hello to people that didn't get your location," Donald Trump said at the end of Friday's speech.

At one point, Trump's campaign tried to bring more people in, but police had to turn them away.

Lacey said crews evaluated the room on Thursday and decided about 1,500 people could safely fit in the room. Another thousand could be in the overflow room.

On Friday afternoon, Lacey decided another hundred could be let into both rooms. But, he told 11 News' Katie Pelton it comes down to what's safe.

"There's an old adage that when a fire marshal walks into a room, milk curdles. So because we're always looking out for public safety and trying to make certain venues go off successfully and safely sometimes there are people that aren't very happy with some of the rules and regulations were required to enforce. But it doesn't bother me at all," he said.

newjeruse

hqdefault.jpg

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
We don't need no water. Let the motherfucker burn.

Fury451

Banned
Ah, so the "someone who doesn't get it" thing is like a new catchphrase along with "believe me" and "something is going on folks".

I want the election to be over already

Re: the thread title, I would actually appreciate a daily summary of all the dumb shit Trump said during any given day, some days I can't keep up

Frostburn

He did the same thing when he spoke in VA a few days ago. Doesn't matter because anyone packed in there just eats up all he says; sane, factual or not.

Ah, so the "someone who doesn't get it" thing is like a new catchphrase along with "believe me" and "something is going on folks".

I want the election to be over already

Not really, heard him use it before. His vocabulary is very limited and 6th grader-ish, tbh. Sad!

Just read an article that mentioned he said something about us having military bases in Saudi Arabia that we pay rent for, which if we do is classified because no one else knows about it, he also coincidentally just received his first intelligence briefings. So the speculation is he already leaked classified info.

Dumbass.

Just read an article that mentioned he said something about us having military bases in Saudi Arabia that we pay rent for, which if we do is classified because no one else knows about it, he also coincidentally just received his first intelligence briefings. So the speculation is he already leaked classified info.

Dumbass.

We've had or had, a drone base there for several years. Might want to walk that one back.

Zereta

Started reading that twitter feed covering Trump.

I felt myself get dumber by the tweet. I don't understand how this guy is even a serious candidate still. Geez.

I read after DNC he is finally ready to...

"Take the gloves off."

Legit talk, that whole conference is probably the first time we've seen Trump totally shook. Like, you could just tell by how shaky everything he said was vs how he's usually so boisterous. I really don't think he expected the DNC to go as well as it did.

Aikidoka

Couriers!? Maybe he'll setup a communication system with crows and ravens. No one could hack messages that are dozens of feet in the air.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h
Hillary Clinton should not be given national security briefings in that she is a lose cannon with extraordinarily bad judgement & insticts.

And on top of it all, Donald Trump can't spell.

Speely

Banned
It's set up since last september by an independent commission. this cum-filled sock is setting up excuses to not debate her.

This. He is an ignorant coward who has remained afloat because of even more ignorant and cowardly supporters. Neither he nor anyone who supports him wants a real debate. They just want to jerk off in an echo chamber of stupid.

Independent bipartisan commission sets up the presidential debates, including the timing, venue, moderators, etc.

The schedule was announced in September of last year. Donald is just scared.

It's Falcons vs Saints anyway.

It's set up since last september by an independent commission. this cum-filled sock is setting up excuses to not debate her.

Oh ok. I hope he doesn't bail! I want to see him debate an actual competent politician!

That twitter is great, led me to this

The specific Fire Marshall (Brett Lacey) that Trump is going in on was named Civilian of the Year in February of 2016 for his response/actions at a mass shooting

Yeah Trump, literal hero "doesn't get it", probably because he's clearly in the right

He's the only hero in his world. He doesn't live in any known reality other than in his own head. Fucking insane cocksucking douche knocker.

Dumbass.

Holy fucking shit lol...

So much firepower for Hillary :).

My Lord, looking at the replies in that tweet about the debates...it's like the difference in the way in which Pro-Trump commenters and Anti-Trump ones communicate are so Fire and Ice. It's like the shit the former side is saying is so intelligently nonsensical. Well, in general, on the Anti side you still got guys like this:

Anonymous ‏@AnonyMobLive 1h1 hour ago

@realDonaldTrump rig Deez nuts in yo mouth

Dumbass.
Not that this is necessarily classified info (as per that other guy's comment), but if Trump hypothetically starts talking openly about stuff he received in a classified briefing does anyone know if there's some sort of recourse?

Wag

Not that this is necessarily classified info (as per that other guy's comment), but if Trump hypothetically starts talking openly about stuff he received in a classified briefing does anyone know if there's some sort of recourse?

Nothing can stop Trump.

Colorado Springs is my hometown, and that kind of garbage is just plainly disrespectful, not truthful (EDIT: "truthful" in the "telling it how it is" sense). Fuck Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom