• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dumb Shit Trump Said Today - PM Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pence: 'Name Calling' Has No Place in Politics

Looks like even Pence is calling Trump out on his bullshit, oh wait...

Mike Pence called out President Barack Obama on Friday for indirectly referring to Donald Trump as a demagogue, saying “name calling” has “no place in public life,”

miSlDJk.gif

Nothing can stop Trump.

There for awhile, it seemed like that was an unstoppable narrative, but now, I feel like it's finally starting to wane. Nothing may totally sink him totally, but I think the conference he held after the DNC showed that he's definitely flesh and blood human.

Condom

Just read an article that mentioned he said something about us having military bases in Saudi Arabia that we pay rent for, which if we do is classified because no one else knows about it, he also coincidentally just received his first intelligence briefings. So the speculation is he already leaked classified info.

Dumbass.
lmao

I hope he gets arrested instead of Hilary

I wonder if Pence just sits in a chair sometimes and thinks, "Boy, have I fucked up."

I got that vibe from him in that first 60 Minutes interview. Trump kept speaking for him and literally giving him permission to offer an alternate opinion. Pence had to have already known by then that he was not being respected by the guy who gave him the job.

Now he has to try to rationalize the stupid shit Trump constantly spews. Guy probably hates his job already, let alone having to serve a full term with that dumb orange asshole.

Not that I feel sorry for him. He's a vile person himself and was too naive to realize that he was probably Trump's 20th choice for a running mate and everyone else was too smart to say yes.

aliengmr

I got that vibe from him in that first 60 Minutes interview. Trump kept speaking for him and literally giving him permission to offer an alternate opinion. Pence had to have already known by then that he was not being respected by the guy who gave him the job.

Now he has to try to rationalize the stupid shit Trump constantly spews. Guy probably hates his job already, let alone having to serve a full term with that dumb orange asshole.

Not that I feel sorry for him. He's a vile person himself and was too naive to realize that he was probably Trump's 20th choice for a running mate and everyone else was too smart to say yes.

I think Pence is going to be the policy guy. Trump will be relaxing in the Oval office "making America great" and Pence will pushing his far right agenda. Pence saw an in and took it.

JackDT

Trump, defending his NATO comments tonight: “In all fairness I am a businessperson building buildings... NATO wasn't high on my list. But I am a really fast learner. In like ten minutes I can learn about NATO."

...lose cannon...?

Really? This coming from the GOP candidate for POTUS?

Lose?

I'm speechless. I'm sure there are plenty of immigrants that possess a far superior command of the English language than he does.

rjinaz

OK. So he didn't post the picture himself?
I thought it was him replying with a picture.

Never mind then :p

Well he did send it out to all of his followers so everybody can see it. Essentially he liked it, and wanted everybody to see it, so he sent it to everybody as his own tweet with the name of the original tweeter in the message still. But no, he didn't create it. Nonetheless, he shared it. This is the possible POTUS smh.

I saw somewhere that the DNC had higher ratings than the RNC. Is this confirmed to be true?

Also I too think Trump will try and weasel out of the debates. He knows he has nothing to win in them and everything to loose. Fucking imbecile demagogue.

I saw somewhere that the DNC had higher ratings than the RNC. Is this confirmed to be true?

Also I too think Trump will try and weasel out of the debates. He knows he has nothing to win in them and everything to loose. Fucking imbecile demagogue.

Trump's speech had higher ratings than Hillary unfortunately. DNC was higher everywhere else.

BradC00

think the first 3 nights the DNC was better, but the last night the RNC edged out the DNC.

Trump's speech had higher ratings than Hillary unfortunately. DNC was higher everywhere else.
Figures. Hearing Trump talk was more about morbid curiosity and his showmanship rather than the fact that he may have more followers.

It's also logical the DNC would have higher ratings elsewhere because of the importance of the people speaking in them. Besides Trump the RNC had nothing but family members and some has-been celebrities. The most well known politician was Juliani. The DNC had at least two ex presidents and the current one. The RNC couldn't even convince any of the last three republican presidential nominees to attend the party, let alone speak in it.

rjinaz

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/dn...ed-to-hit-a-couple-of-those-speakers-so-hard/

DNC got Trump losing his shit.

I can just see this dude getting so flustered and dark orange in the face during a GE debate with Hillary he just straight up calls her a c**t or bitch.

I think he later clarified he wanted to hit him with "facts" lol, yeah sure.

What we can hope is that he eventually says something he can't take back. I mean his most ardent followers will always just laugh it away regardless, because they usually agree even if they won't admit it openly. But hopefully it will sway some away from him.

SoulUnison

Banned
How can Trump so blatantly weaponize grade school playground tactics and be effective?

He's constantly just deflecting or ignoring, and people seem to consider it a strength of his.

He's just a schoolyard bully who shouts names and catchphrases, and people line up behind him because he looks like he's "winning."

How can Trump so blatantly weaponize grade school playground tactics and be effective?

He's constantly just deflecting or ignoring, and people seem to consider it a strength of his.

He's just a schoolyard bully who shouts names and catchphrases, and people line up behind him because he looks like he's "winning."

Because there are way too many anti-intellectuals and lowest-common-denominator people in this fucking country. The lowest of the low. People who would rather hate others that aren't them just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom