• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dumb topic of the day: Attaching a 32x to Sonic & Knuckles.

jcjimher

What happens if you attach a 32X unit to a Sonic & Knuckles cartridge? (With or without game on the 32X). This is something I've always wondered about, but haven't been able to try since I don't own a 32X...

You might as well add a Master System Base Convertor where you're at it and control what ever happens while standing in that sensor ring (I forget its name) while holding on to a Menacer. SEGATON!

BuddyC

Gattsu25 said:
When you insert any non32X game into a 32X it....plays the game as if the 32X wasn't there
He means the other way. Putting Sonic & Knuckles into the Genesis, then plugging the 32X into S&K via the lock-on cartridge. It's possible, but I don't feel like testing it.

Hellraizah

FortNinety said:
You might as well add a Master System Base Convertor where you're at it and control what ever happens while standing in that sensor ring (I forget its name) while holding on to a Menacer. SEGATON!
The sensor ring was called the Activator.

Anyways, the only thing that could happen by plugging a 32X into the S&K cartridge would be the game playing as if nothing was plugged, or the collect balls over a giant ball game that you got with plugging any Genesis cartridge there.

Top Bottom