• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DVD of the year - 6th September 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

shawn.jpg

Those good folks over at Zeta Minor have posted details on Shaun of the Dead which stars Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Dylan Moran, Kate Ashfield and Lucy Davis. The film, described as a romantic comedy - with zombies, will be available to own from the 6th September this year, priced at around £19.99. Extras will include an audio commentary by Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright, a second commentary by Pegg and co-stars Nick Frost, Dylan Moran, Kate Ashfield and Lucy Davis, a third with stars Bill Nighy and Penelope Wilton and a fourth by the zombies themselves! The disc will also feature extended bits with commentary, outtakes, a Man Who Would Be Shaun feature in which Simon Pegg and Nick Frost impersonate Sean Connery and Michael Caine and a new Funky Pete sequence in which Pete's swearing sequence is re-dubbed. But wait, there's more. Three comic strip sequences will fill in some of the plotholes (such as how did Ed get from the cellar to the shed) and a TV Bits feature which carries extended versions of the TV shows within the movie (Coldplay on T4, It's a Knockout Zombies, Trisha etc). Completing the set will be A Raw Meat making of featurette, five trailers and TV spots, three Zombie pic galleries, a storyboard comparison and a Zomb-O-Meter trivia track.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
I will get this. I've been watching the show "Spaced", which has the dude in color as one of the main characters, and it's hilarious.

Suerte

LinesInTheSand said:
Hilarious movie, much better than the remake of Dawn of the Dead. At least there was one good zombie movie this year!

I thought they were both good in their own ways, i'll be getting both of them on DVD anyway.

But yes, Shawn rawks. *preorders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom