• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

Hunahan

Banned
I guess we should just interpret this as a sign of just how much power Activision has in the industry right now....

.....but I'm seriously fucking bored.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
uuuuuuurk. MW2 is ooooooooold news. show some new shit. gameplay or sumthin'.

Eric WK

He said there were ten world premieres of games, assumingly during the conference. He didn't say we were going to see them all in a row from the moment he said go.

You guys really think they're only showing ten games?

ugh, people here have ridiculous expectations...there is always going to be this kind of stuff...the moment something you like hits you will be trumpeting that this is the best shit ever... I am sure there is going to be some good stuff coming up...can't you people wait till its over, then bring the melodrama?

Hy_

Go go Microsoft, make people think those multiplatform games are only on 360. They did this last year and were good at it. One thing Sony could learn is showcase more 3rd party stuff.

GQman2121

Banned
I've seen this trailer about ten times now during the playoffs, but it's still badass. IW know how to market to their consumers. Shit looks really really hot.

Stealth

10 world premieres, almost all of which we knew were coming. And not a decent stream to be found. At least Modern Warfare 2 will kick ass.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So for those keeping count, we're about 30 minutes in and we haven't seen an exclusive game yet.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
Eric WK said:
He said there were ten world premieres of games during the conference. He didn't say we were going to see them all in a row from the moment he said go.

no i want them now and when i demand them

Top Bottom