• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

mernst23

22 pages so far of "My stream doesn't work," and "har har rockband beatles talking too much" and "120$ OMG" and now shitty ice climber jokes. Jeez Gaf, don't disappoint.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Chumly said:
WTF is this bullshit. PLEASE tell me that Beatles, Tony Hawk, MW2 dont count in the 10 world premiers.

I think they do. G4 just put up a header that said "Modern Warfare 2 WORLD PREMIERE" :lol

MW2 looks amazing but I wish they'd move on. Don't want to see to much before the game releases.

But I'm actually looking forward to an awesome multiplayer map based on this level. :D

Nolan.

Have to say I'm glad Ms have decided not to bore us with charts and graphs... thats a first for anyone I think so how the heck are they going to fill the entire slot I wonder

pswii60

This is like when you were young and went to you friends house to play his new game. But instead you just sit there perched on the end of his bed watching him play it, bored as fuck.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
So MW2 has replaced respawns with a higher pace, I LIKE IT, a lot.

Game looks pretty good too, ah well, PC version for me anyway :)

C4Lukins

Damnet G4, stop switching cameras to show the guy playing it. The worst is when they zoom in on the controller to show his finger movements.

Top Bottom