• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

Orlics

Blimblim said:
Turn10 you fucks, what the hell is with the lighting AGAIN?
They probably went for a stylized look on purpose again.

Lol they should have gotten Xzibit instead of these tools.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
actually looks nice

if I were in to this sort of thing, which I'm not

USD

TruthJunky said:
Someone told me that Forza 3 is the definitive racing game of this generation. Has anyone else heard the same thing form anyone?
I think I heard some guy mention it a few times.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
gee i wonder if this guy has said 'THE DEFINITIVE RACING GAME OF THIS GENERATION' enough times

Keio

For a Finer World
That Forza 3 crash caused pants damage. I love this conference. It truly is a fine world we live in!

And weren't ALL games after FFXIII 360 console exclusive - meaning L4D 2 as well?

gdt

Jesus CHRIST SC looked amazing.

And wow @ L4D2. Really, REALLY early for anyone. Even more so for Valve.

Did you guys hear? If you read between the lines, it seems that Forza will be better than GT5. Some might suggest that it's the definitive racing game of THIS generation.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I don't even own an Xbox, and I gotta say: After a slow start, this conference is really taking off. Microsoft is delivering for Xbox fans.

Hitmeneer

Chamber said:
So Splinter Cell has left "realism" behind.

Yep. Doesn't look like a stealth game anymore. A real shame, there are enough fast paced action games. Think I will have to wait for DE3 or Thief 4 for stealth.

PSGames

twinturbo2 said:
IN CAR CAMERA.

GT5 ANNIHIALATED.

We only have low quality internet video but the graphics seem MUCH IMPROVED. Rivaling what we've seen of GT5 if not BETTER. Which is incredible. This and Conviction put to rest all this BS about PS3 having better graphics.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Forza 3 confirmed to be 60fps, looks like a mighty upgrade from Forza 2.

Top Bottom