• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

Jeff-DSA said:
Gotta love the self-conscious Sony fans whining in an MS conference thread.

I really wish these people would just shut the fuck up. MS is showing a bunch of good looking games, stop hating.

G4, PLEASE JUST KEEP THE GAME SCREEN UP! PLEASE STOP CUTTING TO THE PEOPLE ON STAGE!

ggnoobIGN

Banned
newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips newips

Forza 3 looks very nice and at least we have confirmation of cockpit view, but how often do they have to say "definitive racing genre"? Are they always thinking of Gran Turismo? :lol

agm2502

Wonder when they gonna announce motion controls or MGS not much time left and I would of thought it would take at least 20 mins to announce motion controls.

pswii60

ravien56 said:
SHOCK AND AWE HALO 3 O GOD I CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE SHOWING THIS, HALO IS SO GOOD bah to this conference, all predictable bullshit.
You know, some people actually play games and some people actually like Halo. A lot of people, in fact.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
So how many world exclusives are we on?

Crackdown
Epic XBLA
Racing Game (XBLA)
L4D 2

That leaves six more right?

Top Bottom