• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Eccocid said:
i dont see anything that blows my mind in alan wake..looks like other horror 3d person shooter games... :(
This is what disappointed me. They decided to rip off the two most recent Action Horror games. I thought we were finally getting something different in Alan Wake. The Dead Space influence is heavy especially the slow-mo effect.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I was kind of expecting them to flesh out their Fall/Winter 09 lineup a bit more than they have. The XBLA titles aside they've only announced 1 more game for 09 that we didn't know about before as far as I can tell.

Of course, there's still the Zcam stuff..and a shoulder tap perhaps..

jax (old)

Banned
did the audience clap/cheer because of Netflixx details?

:lol

Media integration continues. LIVE TV sounds interesting. I wonder about bandwidth

.GqueB.

Banned
I thought this was supposed to be a thriller. Its a goddamn flashlight shooter.

2010 LMAAAOOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOA!@!! :lol :lol :lol

pringles

Alan Wake is the most amazing thing ever. Damn it looks good.

I don't care about Netflix stuff, they won't bring it to Europe anyway.

edit: oh fuck? they're bringing it to Sweden?? AWESOME.

Nolan.

irfan said:
:lol :lol :lol

Alan Wake is for the people who want Heavy Rain fix on the 360.

Lol... It's funny because a lot of people have been following AW before HR even came on the scene...

Rad Agast

Chiggs said:
HELP ME I'M A WRITER AND MY NEW BOOK IS BECOMING A SHADOW MONSTER REALITY!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm disapointed that they didn't show any of the cool weather effects they had back when it was a quad core demo.

Top Bottom