• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Hmmm. That was a very muted applause for a new Mario game.

It's not quite what I had mind for a new Wii mario game, but I'm interested.

chase

lawl

The next big idea from Miyamoto: multiplayer! Amaziiiiiiiiiiiing!

I've never been less excited for a Mario platformer. :(

4D? That would have required some kind of time travel right?

Either way this looks like an easy purchase decision. I'll hire a guy to play it with me since I don't have friends.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Arsenic said:
Reminds me of LBP a little bit. The four player concept and all that, not the tools obviously.

10mrml4.jpg

Ramenman

Please say the bit about the Wii Balance Board having a greater install base than the PS3 ! PLESE SAY IT IT WAS FUN LAST TIME :O

Metaphoreus

This is semantics, and nothing more
They had such an awesome announcement in NSMBWii, but none of them seemed to care. I don't think their American marketing people know how to create hype.

Tiktaalik

Seriously you could whip up that Mario game in a weekend. Nintendo lazyest company ever CONFIRMED. :lol

edit: I mean it looks fun but it's very trivial. This is a common theme with most recent Nintendo games recently imo.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
don't know if want --> new super mario bros wii

do not want --> wii fit plus

Chamber

love on your sleeve
gofreak said:
Hmmm. That was a very muted applause for a new Mario game.

It's not quite what I had mind for a new Wii mario game, but I'm interested.

Between this and Halo's reaction yesterday, it seems like the crowds are filled with far less fanboys.

Top Bottom