• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

chase

Yes! Talk about non-gamers! We don't know what Nintendo wants to do with them, do we? I'm glad they explain this every fucking year.

billy.sea

Banned
The conference is extremely dull compare to Microsoft.

They need a Retro Studio game to revive it.

I personally like last year's conference more, at least it had good atmosphere and energy with Wii Sports Resort reveal and Wii Music craziness. This year is like listening to speech.

WrikaWrek

Banned
333fi2c.gif

Meier

NeoCross said:
No one even clapped for Zelda, fucks sake :lol
Because it's old. Almost everything has been old so far... COP and Mario Wii are the only 2 new titles that I can recall.

Oh and Golden Sun.

h3ro

Raymond Padilla: If Iwata ever gets frustrated with hardcore gamers, I'd love for him to say, "Screw you guys! I'm frickin rich!!! I can buy real Milos!!!"

:lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
ivysaur12 said:
Iwata!

Yeah, the mic is not picking up the audience, guys.

From a live blog in the audience:

12:52PM It's impressive Nintendo has made so many announcements without introducing Iwata. Regardless, the audience is quiet. No applause for any announcements so far.

The only thing I'm liking of this conference is the fact that the ones on the stage don't clap their hands when introducing something or somebody. I find it really annoying when the host claps (like yesterday at MS conference).

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
They've been showing a shitload of games we already knew about, and except Golden Sun the few new ones were all boring.
Still hoping for a few surprises, but I'm already disappointed.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
So, Iwata, what you're saying is you've already got MY money for your system as a hardcore player, therefore, FUCK ME, it's that guy on the fence whose business I really want.....:D

Top Bottom