• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

Wow what an emotional rollercoaster... I was about knock over some serious magazine racks over that bullshit pulse monitor... and then they drop the megabombs with GALAXY 2... in one single game Nintendo owns this entire conference. Can't think of a single title I'd me more happy to hear about.

NINTENDO WINS E3!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Golden Sun + Mario Galaxy = I'm happy with the conference but announce some new GAME localizations NoA ffs (read: not Girl's Mode).

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Now I want...
153614y.png

JayDub

Who else saw Mario and Yoshi launching from a star and immediately thought, "I can't wait to make this an avatar!" :lol :lol Its the same pose I make when in a certain sex position. I used to call it dogfighting, but now I'll rename it the launching yoshi. :lol :lol

This has been the most awesome Nintendo E3 thread ever.

Nintendo sucks!!!!!

OMG I Love you Nintendo!!

Nintendo Abandoned Gamers!

OMG Awesome!!!!

Worst conference ever!!!!!!!!!

Nintendo redeemed!!!

Ramenman

Almighty_Chocobo said:
Yoshi was in ONE scene of the game. You guys make it sound like he's everywhere.

WTF HE WAS IN A LOT OF THE SCENES YOU STUPID BLIND DOWNER AND SO WHAT IF HE WASNT IN ANY ITS FUCKING MARIO GALAXY 2 ANYWAYYY

PSGames

I forgot about DSC and DS. I'll definitely be picking that up, looks awesome. I just wish these games weren't spaced so far apart.

MMaRsu

Well I'm glad for Nintendo fans they have at least SMG2 to look forward too.. The rest of the games in this conference are crap ( except the last three third party games shown, but those are already known ).

What is up with so little good games on this Ninty conference? I'm so glad I dont own a Wii anymore..

Gary Whitta said:
Wow what an emotional rollercoaster... I was about knock over some serious magazine racks over that bullshit pulse monitor... and then they drop the megabombs with GALAXY 2... in sone single game Nintendo owns this entire conference. Can't think of a single title I'd me more happy to hear about.

NINTENDO WINS E3!

Coming out Holiday 2011 !

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
DeaconKnowledge said:
This has been the most awesome Nintendo E3 thread ever.

Nintendo sucks!!!!!

OMG I Love you Nintendo!!

Nintendo Abandoned Gamers!

OMG Awesome!!!!

Worst conference ever!!!!!!!!!

Nintendo redeemed!!!

Quoted for truth. Nintendo definitely succeeded in disrupting the marketplace.

Darklord

Banned
SMG2 trailer looked like the first. In fact 90% of it could have been the original and no one would know. Shitty trailer, I still want the game though.

Top Bottom