• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

USD

Jack was right, everything got leaked, they might as well have not done the conference. Here's hoping GOWIII delivers. :lol

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Holy mother of all that is holy...

They added tons of new graphics trickery to the trailer too. It's like a next gen footage compared to that leaked trailer.

Chiggs said:
Uh, they really don't. Better quality video?
What, you have got to be kidding. It was obvious plain as day even from this crap video.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
FUCK YES! FUCK THE HATERS LAST GUARDIAN GAME OF THE GENERATION STOP THE PRESSES JACK JUST BROKE YOUR SHIT GOD HAS BEEN MADE MANIFEST AND HIS NAME IS RATBATCAT

I didn't notice the added effects but the new footage at the end looked incedible. Why doesn't the boy help the baby griffon get those spears out though :/

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
WTF @ Gran Turismo it's like 5 games in one.

stuminus3

Holy crap @ Last Guardian. I'd kill for them to go back and redo Ico and Shadow with these graphics, then release the trilogy as one.

Barrett2

Seeing the fanboys jizz themselves at the waggle demonstration still has me laughing... amazing. :lol

Trico looks incredible; but when will it release?

Top Bottom