• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
this sane person, why is she making things normal again :(

Naoki's so excited though.

You just know there's gonna be an afterparty. And his translator/companion's gonna have to keep him out of trouble.

He might get BERRY BERRY EXCITE

Mesijs said:
Can you see the conference anywhere already? Without registering of course?
Ow jonge je weet niet wat je te wachten staat maar je kunt beter even wachten tot de nieuwe loop want anders mis je best wel veel kijk je half is niet handig

(dutch)

Just in time for the news AGAIN !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Salazar

Danielsan said:
I am seriously shocked how incredibly amateurish this conference is.
Like someone said before. This is multi million dollar company. :lol

I'll take Konami hijinks over Activision's tastelessly wasteful party.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
It's been mentioned before, but it bears repeating.

Naoki just sees some dancing going on a screen and joins right the fuck in. He doesn't give even half of a shit that nothing is scoring his moves. Dude just wants to dance.

What the hell good is Kinect then? What is all this motion control shit for, anyhow? We just wanna dance.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Son of Godzilla said:
NO, HE IS PLAYING THE GAME. IRRESPECTIVE OF WHATEVER SOME TELEVISION SCREEN MIGHT BE SHOWING. THIS ISN'T JUST DANCING.
YES HE IS he even says it before he goes out there he is just dancing :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Danielsan

Salazar said:
I'll take Konami hijinks over Activision's tastelessly wasteful party.
Hey man I'm loving this shit but if I was an investor I would be afraid, very afraid. :lol

This Glee stuff isn't too bad.
Weird as fuck though if you are in the audience. :lol

benjipwns

Banned
They should have wore Khaki's so they looked like Target workers.

I disagree with some earlier comments, they matched fairly well despite a few people who decided the KONAMI CONFERENCE was their big chance to make a splash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom