• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, don't show any shooting, just show lolis

edit: now you know what no more heroes was making fun of, loli shooters are An Actual Thing in Japan

Lijik

Korey said:
gonna watch it afterwards on gametrailers.

Haven't been following the conference, is it hilariously bad like ubi's or genuinely funny?
This conference makes Ubisoft's look like Nintendo's conf this year.

Acidote

You can say whatever you want to say, but this conference is the one I'm having more fun with by far. I'm not buying any of their games, but this conference, I'd even pay to see something similar next year.

Chairhome

I can't watch this in my hotel, but I wish I could. I really think that konami itself has gone downhill, only look forward to their mgs and castlevania games. Kojipro should become its own publisher :-/

Rapstah

So basically, where this guy works they spend all day jacking off to anime characters, snowboarding and skateboarding. No wonder they didn't have time to rehearse the speech.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Otomedius is actually a pretty great game...and they didnt show fucking anything....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom