• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

Hey, dumbassed, we (don't) want to know shit about the game, not THE TV SERIES THE GAME IS BASED ON. BAD.

THE GLEE CAST IS THERE?!"?!?!?"/Y()/&()&//(=============================/&()/&I(%

Raide

Dance Masters and Glee will sell 3 millions units in the first few weeks.

Thank you Konami. Its a joy to see utterly bonkers press events, instead of these carefully planned and huge events from others. Even Kevin Butler could not compete with the awesome being shown here.

ha1f

when this stream is over im going to kill myself because nothing else in the world will ever matter more than what has gone on here today.

Hello, internet.

I am quite literally rolling on the floor laughing. If I were Kojima, I would take a swig and duck out the back.

This is the fucking weirdest thing I've ever witnessed occurring before my eyes.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Take that, Ubisoft! Your Michael Jackson dancers ain't got shit on the John Burroughs High School Choir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom