• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibu

BeyfuckingBlade... fuck outta here

Where is that beyblade thread from back in the day? We need to unban that OP and make him a mod. His time has come.

Chinner

Banned
MbL5o.jpg

Last year Konami started off their conference with Kojima. A lot of people probably left afterwards which is why all this stuff is showing up first this year.

Raide

People might be ripping this but several of these games will sell a million+ units on the Wii and might actually move some Kinetic units too.

ITS BACK AND HOTTER THAN EVER !!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol NO APPLAUSE....... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Varion

Please come down and start training today. I know you won't, I wouldn't, but I've got to say it, it's in the script.

Sounds so bored.

Foffy

Banned
For all of the sites that have a "Worst Conference" award, there is almost no fucking contest. Konami has it in the bag.

It's like all of these horrible things are almost intentional. :lol

Baha

Wow this guy is just zooming past every game now, he just can't contain his hatred for this conference :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom