• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 was ~3 months ago – what games are you still craving?

AirBrian

All of the E3 hype is gone and we’re getting ready for the upcoming (insane) Holiday season. So, to all of those who attended E3, what games that you played during the festivities do you wish were in stores now? In other words, now that you’ve had time to soak in the games you played and think about it, which ones left the best impression 3 months later?

AirBrian

jarrod said:
More DS/PSP games... not just announcements, I want media. :)
Yeah, I'm really surprised we haven't gotten more info on DS and PSP games, and especially DS since it'll supposedly be out in a few months.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Zelda, HL2, Rome Total War, Paper Mario 2, new Mario on DS..that's about it...there are plenty others I'm really looking forward to (Halo2, Prime2, Battle for Middle Earth are worth a mention), but these are the ones I CRAVE...

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Same games I was then. I don't see why that would change (well I guess some games could have been released since then).

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY
Odama, Odama, Odama.

Also, DK: King of Swing, DK: Jungle Beat, and pretty much everything on NDS. Sad that I'll probably never again be able to get my carve on, or draw clouds under Baby Mario's butt.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
neo contra and the red star. if they fulfill their potential as amply as gradius v has, i'll probably have to refer to expulsions of bodily fluids in order to convey my sheer JOY.

Dammit, I need to find a working demo of The Red Star -- the one I got with OPM won't start.

I'm feemin' Zelda Teh Mat00R, Zelda Minish Cap, the SMT titles, Gradius V, and Jak 3. Just kidding about Jak 3 -- that game looks like a turd.

Top Bottom