• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA FC 25 |OT| The beautiful game

Hrk69

Gold Member

EA SPORTS FC™ 25 gives you more ways to win for the club. Team up with friends in your favourite modes with the new 5v5 Rush, and manage your club to victory as FC IQ delivers more tactical control than ever before.​

Features​

5v5 Rush​

Team up in 5v5 Rush, a new way to play with friends in Football Ultimate Team™, Clubs, and Kick-Off with fast-paced small-sided gameplay.​

FC IQ​

An overhaul of tactical foundations across the game delivers greater strategic control and more realistic collective movement at the team level. FC IQ also utilises a new AI model, powered by real-world data, to influence player tactics through all-new Player Roles.​

Football Ultimate Team​

Select your favorite Player Item and team up with friends in 5v5 Rush matches. Switch up your style of play with the click of a button by employing Manager Items, and find the perfect synergies between your Player Items based on specific Player Roles.​

Manager & Player Career​

Live out the biggest storylines from the real-world with Live Start Points** (arriving as a post-launch update); rewrite the stories of past ICONs with today’s teams in Player Career; and play an authentic Women’s Career experience using a club or player from the top five women’s leagues.**To be released with a post-launch update. For more details & availability, visit ea.com/games/ea-sports-fc/fc-25/disclaimers.​

Clubs​

Play, win, and progress with friends in more ways than ever before. Connect with club mates in your new Clubhouse and see friends’ avatars when they enter the mode. Take your club to new heights with Facilities, and showcase your skills in Clubs Rush.​

Unrivaled Authenticity​

Experience unrivaled authenticity in EA SPORTS FC™ 25 with the most true-to-life experience of football’s biggest competitions, clubs and stars, with 19,000+ players across 700+ teams in more than 120 stadiums and over 30 leagues. EA SPORTS FC™ 25 is the only place you can play the iconic UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Europa Conference League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, Premier League, Bundesliga, and LALIGA EA SPORTS, all in the same game, plus the UEFA Women's Champions League, Barclays Women's Super League, the National Women's Soccer League, the D1 Arkema, Liga F and the Google Pixel Frauen-Bundesliga.

Available on September 27, 2024. OUT NOW.

Last edited:

Hrk69

Gold Member
I would hold off buying it on PC for now. The game is riddled with the exact same issues it did last year.

- wireless controller not working
- issues with overall performance
- lag and glitches in menu's that freeze the entire game (they did not solve this issue last year and it's back for this year)

h55hkPr.png

Last edited:

Hrk69

Gold Member
So the 5v5 rush is a new mode and I've been playing it for a couple of hours now

I think it's a lot of fun and a needed breath of fresh air but there are so many people AFK

I've just got 8 games in a row where someone in my team is AFK.

And obviously EA doesn't have a system in place that punishes these players

Classic

Hrk69

Gold Member
I love it, it's like playing football with your friends. Commentator could be better though.
The commentator is pretty annoying imo. There's a option to turn it off but it doesn't work.

I love it too. I think it has a lot of potential but they need to punish AFK players

cormack12

Gold Member
I'm finding it like every other fifa, really glue like and heavy. I guess they still don't match on control scheme like precision shooting against auto etc

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I say every year that I'll skip it. Every year I end up buying it.

No change this year.

The main reason is because EA has no competition. Football is the biggest sport on earth, yet there is only one major football game.

Hopefully the rumors are true and 2K have the FIFA license and are going to take on EA.

cormack12

Gold Member

Sausy1987

What is sim mode? Watching it like footy manager? I've only played rush, had a few games of ultimate team also far
Changes gameplay to be more realistic and not ping pong on speed . Slower and pace isn't over powered . It's too slow tbh id adjust sliders slightly on pace and acceleration .

ElFenomeno

My first FIFA game was FIFA 2002 World Cup. Played them all the way though 2006-2007?! Then discovered PES 5 and 6 , the GOATS.
Watching some gameplay of this one, I can honestly say EA has churned out shit for 20 years with these games and they have been incredibly successful.

Roufianos

First year since 2012 I haven't bought it. I know it's always been largely copy and paste but the last few years have been the hardest to notice any differences. Can't see anyone claiming that this year's is actually a decent step up. I miss PES.

Hrk69

Gold Member
You seem to be a regular player. How do people build their squads so fast?

I can't do the sbc for good players cos I don't have the players to fill the squads, what's the best way to build legit but efficiently
I guess it's mostly from rewards and objectives (this is true in my case). But it's a grind.

You have squad-battle rewards on Sunday
Rival awards on Thursday
Rewards for qualifying in champions
And champions rewards once you played your games in FUT champs

And there are a lot of objectives that give packs/players.

Plus, I got a bot to buy and sell players. I'm making an easy 80k profit a day and with that I'm buying players/doing SBC's.

You can get the auto-buyer here:

This obviously isn't allowed and you can get (soft)banned from the trading market if you overuse it. I've been using this for a couple of years now and I haven't been banned yet. I turned to this tool because trading is dead (thanks to auto-buyers lol).

My overall tip is just to play and look at the current objectives. You can get a good team without spending a cent this has been the case for a couple of years now. But getting the top-top players is pretty rare. I got real lucky with getting Van Dijk this early. I got him from the 2x77 SBC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom