• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports FC 25 Trailer and features

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
That ultimate edition cover looks pretty dope.

4335344-easportsfcimage.jpg

T-0800

Will the players continue to look like weird zombies when they celebrate goals? For all the money this game makes it is a joke how little effort they put into it each year.

DAHGAMING

Day 1 and I dont even give a fuck, this is my goto game after a shit day of work or when im up drinking at the weekend. I only play regular divisions online with real teams , never got into that UT shit. I do wish PES would comeback or Efootball give us authentic team divisions as theres no way im playing that my club shit.

TrebleShot

Endless trash every year they say they have some new physics ID Thing every year it plays the same and they patch out all the unique things for sweaty FUT try hards.

I pray for the day we get a realistic sim stylenfoorball game.

clarky

Gold Member
Endless trash every year they say they have some new physics ID Thing every year it plays the same and they patch out all the unique things for sweaty FUT try hards.

I pray for the day we get a realistic sim stylenfoorball game.
We just need old school PES back. Played so much better than this pish.

cormack12

Gold Member

Rush is a new mode that is integrated into the core of FC25. Designed with social gaming in mind, the 5v5, 4-player co-op mode permeates across the different pillars of the game. With the removal of the street-style Volta, Rush foregoes the trick-focused gameplay maintaining the mechanics of the 11v11 format. However, due to the size of the teams, alterations have been made to make the mode unique. Along with the new size pitch, the kick-off is now a scurry for the ball, Blue cards throw you out of the game for a minute and offsides are now in the final third rather than the opposing half. Positions are fluid so you will need to communicate with your teammates so that you don’t get caught short. This looks to be a promising step forward for online play, promoting the focus of playing in small groups.

Focus is another strand of this system where you can indicate how you want each player to move on the pitch. Some will be familiar with a particular role but ultimately, it’s your decision and you can decide how you want them to play as part of your team. The final layer of FC IQ is the Team Tactics. This is designed to represent real-world styles so that teams play like they do in real life. You can alter specifics are use presets if you’d prefer to avoid this and get on the pitch. This could make the game the most realistic virtual representation of the sport ever created.

Altering tactics on the fly is part and parcel of the game. Although this has always been a feature of the franchise, it has been improved in the latest iteration. Smart Tactics allow for more dynamic changes altering positions rather than just players. You’ll get in-game suggestions so that you can respond to how your opponent is playing.

Other alterations such as the inclusion of a professional foul, more grounded dribbling and pass accuracy have been added to improve the overall experience. While not a mode for online play, I personally am excited about the new Simulation Mode. With weather altering the surface and wind blowing the ball, this will add challenge and force you to change how you play depending on the time and weather. Authentic mascots and crowd reactions replicate the broadcast presentation to make the game edge closer to the television experience.

Marketing working overtime here

Hrk69

Gold Member
Caved in and bought it on Steam

I love and hate Ultimate Team. There's nothing out there right now that can scratch that itch.

Top Bottom