• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA's E3 lineup announced

sprocket

Banned
i want a motion plus patch for ea active! going through a vigorous workout only to get hung on non registering movement sucks balls. yes.. balls.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
John Harker said:
weak line up?
Damn, what kind of games do you people play.

They got a bit of everything up there. And that even aint all their cards. Impressive new EA is impressive.
When Blimblim originally posted this thread the OP was completely blank. Hence the first 20 or so posts are making fun of that.

pilonv1

MySims™ Agents

In MySims Agents on the Wii, players take on the role of a special agent hired to foil the sinister plans of Morcubus, lord of the criminal underworld. By recruiting different MySims, each with their own special characteristics, players can build up their very own crime-busting dream team. From tracking footprints and using forensics to picking locks, hacking into computers, following leads and collecting clues, players must rely on their wits, skills and trusty gadgets to piece together the clues to solve the mystery. Jump aboard the jet to reach an ancient temple, a spooky mansion or an icy mountaintop chalet in search of clues that lead players closer to the sinister Morcubus. Return from the adventure with cool treasures that players can use to construct and customize their headquarters and make it their own.

This sounds awesome.

sprocket

Banned
Haunted said:
It does, actually.

Too bad I hate the MySims artstyle. :(

thats a pretty lame reason to hate a game. be more open minded.

like me! I just think those games suck in general has nothing ot do with the art style!

:lol ;)

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
grandjedi6 said:
When Blimblim originally posted this thread the OP was completely blank. Hence the first 20 or so posts are making fun of that.

ahh, thank you.
carry on then.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
steadfast said:
No Medal of Honor: Airborne 2? :(

They need to hurry up and show that damn game.
Hopefully they announce the next Medal of Honor. I thought Airborne was awesome.

sprocket said:
like me! I just think those games suck in general has nothing ot do with the art style!

Hey now, MySims Kingdom Wii was a fun game! Maybe a bit simple, but certainly full of charm and they really had tightened up the game mechanics. Definitely a child orientated game, but I did enjoy it.

Decado

Ah, so it starts. The week of game announcements we've known about for a year.

Still, EA will have a better line-up than most (imagine saying that 5 or so years ago).

Mamesj

Banned
This is definitely the most titles at one time that EA has ever had me interested in, including the 16 bit gen. It's a shame that their profitability and output quality are inversely proportional.

Kydd BlaZe

Dedication Through Light said:
What? I thought EA was moving towards releasing its game yearly now? It would make more sense to get us Mirrors Edge 2 this year, as well as DS2
No it wouldn't. The more time to bake in the oven, the better. I don't want a rushed product. Keep that shit away from my Dead Space, plzthnx...

Kydd BlaZe

AniHawk said:
The first page is weird. This is an awesome lineup. Saying they got nothing has me thoroughly confused.
People here are more or less dissapointed in the lack of surprises. Everything listed in the OP are games we already knew about, and were pretty much expecting to be at E3. For instance, the new Bourne game by Starbreeze would have made for an awesome reveal.

With that said though, I think this line-up is pretty good. Very interested in a lot of the games listed in the OP. Looking forward to seeing more of: Mass Effect 2 (obviously), Brutal Legend, Dante's Inferno, Dragon Age: Origins, Army of Two: 40th Day, and BF2:BC2.

Chumly

AniHawk said:
The first page is weird. This is an awesome lineup. Saying they got nothing has me thoroughly confused.
When the OP first posted he made the post too big so it just went blank. So everyone was saying :lol :lol they got nothing....because literally in the OP there was nothing.

AnnSwag

angry @ Blu-Ray's success
EA could launch their own console if they wanted to. Can you imagine how well a console would sell if it exclusively had Madden along with al of EA's other top notch titles? Heck, i'd buy it if not only for Rock Band.

goomba

Banned
AnnSwag said:
EA could launch their own console if they wanted to. Can you imagine how well a console would sell if it exclusively had Madden along with al of EA's other top notch titles? Heck, i'd buy it if not only for Rock Band.

EA would sell less games....

Haunted

sprocket said:

:lol

I'd like to say that I hate all Sims games equally, but with MySims, it seems like the designers have gone that one extra mile to just turn me off the product completely.

I'm not a fan of The Sims in general, though.

Lakitu

st5fu
Mirror's Edge 2 and Dead Space 2 will be next year, mangs. No way they'd release sequels to those games within a year. Moreso Dead Space 2.

Top Bottom