• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rongolian

Banned
Guys, Ben Moore is gonna go work for Blizzard and I don't know how I feel about this.

Happy for him looking into that career opportunity though!

Woke up to my CPU running hot. I'm assuming the problem is the thermal paste, so I guess I'll have to find the time today to replace it. Very annoying.

Jesus!

I'm watching the stream on my TV and Huber's massive "DUUUUUUUUUDE!" at the idea of Command & Conquer showing up made my entire house vibrate. His hype is literally earth-moving.

The size difference of the Xbox One Slim must be really relative because from that image of it on its own, the "slimline" console looks the same size as the regular thing!

Jrmint

Huber's hype level is out of control lol. I'm not sure he is going to survive this week. Was he put on life support during last E3 Sony conference?

Are they going to full screen the conference and we'll have EZA audio or will they show the desk on full screen with the conference in a smaller window?

Jrmint

I thought I wanted to watch the GB stream but now I'm really tempted to watch EZA. Such a tough decision. Jeff's hilarious cynicism vs Huber's hilarious hype.

Hasney

I thought I wanted to watch the GB stream but now I'm really tempted to watch EZA. Such a tough decision. Jeff's hilarious cynicism vs Huber's hilarious hype.

I'm probably watching all the GB stuff the day after. Let all the E3 reactions consume me.

Hasney

Kyle "If you need me to write a Star Wars Primal comic book, I will"
Huber: "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Lock it in"

This is amazing.

Plum

Really liking this pre-show discussion. Gonna be switching to Youtube when it starts though, that never fails for me.

Hasney

Really liking this pre-show discussion. Gonna be switching to Youtube when it starts though, that never fails for me.

This is why you need multiple screens, playa. Got EZA on my laptop going through my sound bar via bluetooth, the conference itself muted on the big sceen and typing on my tablet AS WE SPEAK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom